EIGHT

'THE RETURN OF M'S MOTHER// S2 episode nine, ' The scare game'

-25th February-

Things suddenly get extra complicated when Mr Kettle and Ms Sanchez re appear in their daughter's lives again. How will the girls handle it?. (Don't worry I'll have a similar plot to this one when wear near s1 of the dumping ground)

[Trigger warnings : Mentions of drinking ]

A couple days later and it seemed like everything went back to normal after the camping trip

A couple days later and it seemed like everything went back to normal after the camping trip. Well, whatever that was since this is Elm tree we're talking about- there's never moments of peace.  Today she planned on doing any homework that she couldn't pack that weekend, right now Marigold was heading downstairs so she could at least try and focus on her English tasks. As she wondered down the stairs humming some tune she got stuck in her head; she hadn't spotted this woman who oddly enough had similar facial structure to her.. until her birth name got called out that is.

"Mariana? is it really you?"
Called an unknown lady who'd been waiting. Someone else must've let her in (probably Gina) because Mike was in the office, he didn't even know she'd made plans to visit. The younger girl froze in her tracks once hearing the voice she thought she missed hearing, but now? all she's feeling is hatred and a lot of anger. " I don't know if-

"I remember. Trust me, I remember almost everything"
Marigold finally spoke when it awkwardly feel quiet between them for a short while though her voice tone was far from nice. "Oh.. good." her Mother breathed out with relief causing her to immediately turn around. "Good? is that how it's working for you then? you're having an amazing life while I've been stuck in care!" she angrily exclaimed whilst tightly holding onto her textbook.

Rochelle, aka Ms Sanchez was pretty stunned. She wasn't expecting that sort of reaction at all. "I didn't mean it like that.. I meant  good you haven't forgotten me."
she replied as they were making eye contact. She hoped the other residents weren't listening .

"At one point I did"
mumbled Marigold then glanced over at the staff office like she were making signals. "Look, I've got stuff to do. Can't believe you showed up here unexpectedly" she clearly added after clearing her throat. Deep down she felt bad for pushing the woman away but then again she spent her whole life without her.

"Oh.. no. I didn't actually-  Got approval from your social worker. Amira was it?" 
Rochelle questioned herself when she tried remembering. "
She said she'd inform Micheal.." she trailed off when hearing a door opening and then her eyes widened slightly.