NINE

S2, EPISODE 10. 'Out of control' // Edited//
- 4th March 2011-

TODAY'S ATMOSPHERE WAS MUCH DIFFERENT than it were before

TODAY'S ATMOSPHERE WAS MUCH DIFFERENT than it were before. This afternoon, a few of the kids headed into town since they were allowed. Might have not been the smartest idea letting Liam, Frank, Marigold, Indigo and her friend Xavier go by themselves because who knows what this crew of five will end up doing.  Excited chatter could be heard from the teens as they'd walked past some shops; each in their own little bubble.

"Nah that's totally messed up. Why did she even do that?" 
Xavier questioned, he was mainly facing his classmate. The two were talking about something that went on at school during break. " It's like she's jealous of us" 
he snickered when answering his question.  The boy had short wavy charcoal hair and was semi around the same height as her but looked a lot taller when they first met. He had dark green eyes plus mixed skin tone.

"See?! that's what I've been saying"
Beamed Indigo whilst she took some chips from his box causing him to lightly whack her hand away but it was already too late since she happily ate the handful. He playfully glared at her whereas she acted like she did nothing. "I think our science teacher hates us" she added whilst keeping her gaze onto the trio in front.

"I think you're right on that one Inds"
Xavier agreed through his amused laughter. "Hey- what's going on between those two?"
he suddenly wondered as he pointed at Liam and Mari who was currently giving her a piggy back for no reason whatsoever. " Are they a thing or?.."

This question made Indigo almost choke on her drink she'd began drinking and he patted her back making sure she was okay. "Thanks" she calmly spoke when returning to normal. " Er.. no. They were enemies for ages. They're slowly becoming proper friends though..  yet neither will admit it!" she loudly expressed.

Marigold glanced behind her as she held onto O'donovon. She didn't know how their bond rekindled but she didn't care. It was moments like these she lived for.. of course no one needs to know that. " Quit talking about us, we are right here y'know"
she loudly says yet her voice came across a little too strong. "Oh for crying out loud" she mumbled when people looked at their direction, she's used to it.

"Oi!" 
Frank said when a chip got thrown at him and also because of her slight attitude. The five of them carried on walking past some shops but stopped soon as someone spotted this electric scooter that olde people normally use.

"Hold that" 
Liam shortly instructed to him, handing his packet of chips. He lowered his height level allowing Marigold to jump off his back. " I wonder how fast this thing goes" he thought out loud when sitting on the scooter.