F I F T E E N

Season three episode 5. 'Eggs'

- 3rd February 2012—

FOUR  WEEKS LATER

It had been a while since Liam and Mariana left. Everyone was doing okay without them and some even went to visit Sapphire at her flat earlier in the day. At this moment, Tee, Indigo, Tyler, Johnny,  Frank and Elektra were in the kitchen complaining to Mike about the computer because it broke and barely worked anymore. Their voices overlapped each other until he stopped those there from talking. "You can ask till you're all blue in the face. It's not gonna happen" he confronted them.

"Mike, please. We really need one." 
Tee tried one last time though he wasn't giving up easily. "Well, you're just going to have to try and manage, aren't you?"  he aimed his response at everyone and began leaving.

"Yeah, I messaged my mate asking him if he wanted to hook up online. He got the message, 'wanna poo?'" Johnny says as Mike stopped walking for a minute and they each laughed at his tragedy. "It's not funny!" he defened. "Yes, it is."  he told him, laughing as well.

"It's been like that since the Burnywood lot got here" 
Voiced Elektra and looked over to where Tee and Indigo were beside her. The two shared looks at each other knowing she was lying but didn't say anything that would get them into trouble. "Yeah, Burnywood lot" they lied, feeling guilty.

"There is too much lack of respect for the things in this house. I am sick and tired of you being careless with your stuff. " Sternly but strictly scolded Mike and earned a quiet mockery from Elektra. "Games remote- went through the window, hmm?" he aimed directly towards the two whom used it last. "Pool cue- used as a ninja stick" he pointed at Johnny, creating list. They all laughed in response only for him to shut it down. "Not funny." he then went back to Indigo. "New headphones and phone charger -drenched with water."  she was about to make up an excuse for it until he moved on to Tyler. " And brand new second hand bike- nicked."  the two of them glanced at each other already feeling defences and she rested her head onto the counter. "Yeah. Do you know what?  it wouldn't be so bad if you would own up to your mistakes. Until you alll show me that you can take care of your stuff, no new computer!" he told everyone off then headed out.

"Oh. Well, that's fantastic. We tried."
Mumbled Indigo after he'd left and lifted her head off of the counter.  "And like, the water thing wasn't my fault" she yelled hoping he heard her. She then started leaving herself, going up stairs into her sisters bedroom to listen to a playlist and recording she secretly received a few days ago.

        ******        **** *** 

Upstairs, Quincy was laying on her bed silently thinking about what she could do later on in the day. However, she wasn't alone in her room because Gina was cleaning it, then Tyler and Indi walked in acting as if she weren't there. "Okay, enter without knocking why don't you?" she sarcastically asked the younger ones yet kept one eye closed.