T W E N T Y - ONE \ "Home alone"

THE DUMPING GROUND. Season 1, episode 1.
-4th. January, 2013-.

IT'S BEEN EXACTLY one year since Tracy left and things were even more chaotic then they already were

IT'S BEEN EXACTLY one year since Tracy left and things were even more chaotic then they already were. Right now, everyone was in the kitchen at breakfast. Gina was sorting out the laundry but she kept on being pestered by Carmen who's trying to get her permission to go to a party being held by some boy at her school. Tee and Indigo were there with her (as usual) although it seemed not all of them wanted to go. "No, no. no." she finally answered. "You are not going to a party thrown by a year twelve boy."

"See? I told you Gina wouldn't allow it"
Indigo huffed as she struggled keeping her grin in. She didn't really feel like partying, especially not with a boy who's practically three years older than her. She was now in year ten, recently turned fifteen. She was surprised she's still allowed to live at the house since she had one more year left till it was her turn to leave. But she wasn't worried about that as yet. Her and Xavier hadn't had much contact ever since they got moved to different classes, the only times they saw each other happened to be at lunch or on the weekends if neither were busy. She's also made a new friend in her music class and they'd gotten along well.

Carmen gave Indigo a slightly annoyed look because she knew she had no interest in going whatsoever. It would've been a fun thing for them to do together as proper teens. "It's not fair, everyone else is." she complained. She desperately wanted to go.

Gina still wasn't allowing the girls to go, there was one thing she needed to find out. "Oh, including his parents?" she suspiciously asked them yet earned three opposite replies.

"Yes!"
replied Carmen, pretty strongly. Followed by Tee and Indigo's response. "No" they both say in unison. She sent another ticked off look to the pair of them. They didn't care though. "Go on."instructed Gina since it was the end of their discussion. She heavily sighed as they wondered to the other side of the room.

Johnny and Frank were entering through the back door with a metal detector and a box. "Yeah, well, I told you my metal detector wasn't a waste of money!" he says as he placed it on the table.

"What is it?"
Jody asked him, jumping to sit on the table for a better view.

Rick also became interested in their conversation. "Why what've you found?" he questioned.

"We don't know. We couldn't open it."
Frank tells him as almost everyone went to see the mystery box they'd discovered in the garden. They were all distracted by the time Mike walked in .

"Well, I'm off!"
Happily announces Mike when he entered wearing his sun hat and carried his suitcase. He was going on a holiday and nobody else went with him. "Let me come!" Perked Jody in a excited way seeing as she's never been on a trip. This lead to an argument between most of them. "Er- don't worry about her!" Carmen says to him as their voices over lapped. "Read 'em and weep." he wove the tickets around which got them to stop arguing. "Now, no loud music. No kitchen experiments, and don't wind up the relief care worker please!" he simply listed.