TWENTY-THREE/ "S.O.S"

*Trigger warning : Mentions of abuse and neglect. Rewatched this episode recently (once again. I randomly find myself watching this show whenever I'm bored or not writing) and now that I'm older, Kingsley was the worst but her mum was awful. She did the same thing in s6 and I hated Ms Jackson for what she did. It's also strange seeing him cos of the episode in s8 where she sorta gets her happy ending. Idk I just never like how the only person in that family who actually cared was Luke. Anyway, that's all I gotta say.  xx*

TWO WEEKS LATER

S1 ep 4.

TODAY, IN THE AFTERNOON; GINA WAS DRIVING TO Jody's new house with Tyler, Carmen and Indigo. She had previously moved back with her mum and brothers after they'd gotten out of prison. The slightly older brunette changed her mind about staying with Nadine because it was a lot for her too handle so Amira allowed her to stay at home this week instead of doing the trial run. She was thankful for that choice actually. Lily had visited as well the previous week, at first she wasn't happy with her dad and his (ex) girlfriend having a baby but in the end she learnt to accept it. She now has a half brother called Jonah. There was also a space filled for someone else to move in since they had a room available.

"Here, quick! pull over! pull over!"
Tyler excitedly rushed the older woman when arriving at the neighbourhood the Jacksons were living at. "Alright, alright!" she peacefully said as she took her time to park the car. "Quick, hurry up" he urged just whilst it was being parked. "Nice house" he somewhat complimented whilst they got out.

"It's looks..."
Indigo begun to say as she adjusted her black and white beanie, she couldn't find a way to describe it. "I'm literally lost for words and not the good kind" she uttered, not liking the sight of the building.

Carmen was just as in shock. "I still can't believe you let her go back." she confronted Gina out of disbelief, looping her arm through Indigo's. "It wasn't my decision." she told her. "Still, you could've done something to try and stop it."

Around that same timing; Tyler had found a stick and was using it to whack a random piece of furniture with it. "Tyler, put that down" Gina scolded him whereas he kept holding onto it. "You never know what might be in there" was all he replied with yet went to put it down.

Just then, a door on the opposite side of the road had opened. "Carmen! Indi! Tyler! Gina! what you doing over there? THIS is my house." Jody shouted once she saw them. She had her hair done in pigtails and was wearing a long sleeved white dress. The four then crossed the road, Gina telling the kids to be careful as she checked for cars. " Carmen , Indi, do you like my new dress?" she asked the older girls.