T W O

' S1, ep 3. Bad luck boy'

THE NEXT MORNING

THE NEXT MORNING.

"HARRY, JEFF IS GONNA GET ALL SOGGY and then he'll need a wash. Do you want him to be like that the whole day?"
Indigo says when sitting down at her chair which was beside Mari who surprisingly wasn't in her bed this morning. "Remember when you got juice over him? Don't want a repeat now do we?" she carried on asking him questions as she picked up a box of cereal and poured some into her bowl. She didn't get much of an answer but earned one of his cheeky smiles he often wears whenever he gets into trouble. "... .. oh i give up"

"What's up with you? You're never this protective over toy animals-"
Marigold began speaking but gasped midway. "Is it because yours has a chocolate cake stain and won't go away?" she teased knowing very well  they had to use the washing machine last night - mind you she'd gotten woken up just when it was almost sunrise so they needed to be extra quiet-.     

"No.. I'm just.."
Indigo slowly said with a frown almost like she wasn't sure of her response. "Huh uh. Whatever you say mini me" she says through her tiny chuckle.

"Four minutes 20!"
Called out Toby as he looked at his watch keeping an eye on how long his egg should be cooked for. Tracy sent him a thumbs up meaning it was going okay and that he didn't need to worry about anything.

"Jeff is gonna reek so badly"
Liam spoke whilst he 'accidently' knocked into Marigold's chair causing her to glare at him when looking behind her. "What was that for?!?" she questioned him with slight anger in her voice. "'Cause you took ages in the bathroom this morning, and yesterday-" "Alright! No need to have a go at me." She cut him off before eating some toast.

"Harry, can you not get milk on Jeff please?" Tracy asked while she turned from the cooker for a second. "Four minutes 27!"
Toby said after he glanced at his watch again. "I'm on it!" she exclaimed. " Liam, toast!"
she instructed and carefully held onto the very hot egg; he got up from his seat then went over to where she was but they almost collided.. Luckily nothing bad happened because he had ducked, there was a chair in front of the dining table which made her trip (Ah.. spoke too soon) but! She had caught it just before it could break.

"Aw man, imagine how messed up that could've gone. Egg splattered everywhere" Laughed Mari whilst picking up her plate so she could wash it, what she hadn't realized is that she wasn't the only one laughing and she stopped once she'd stood beside Liam. To be fair she wasn't sure if he found Tracy tripping funny or her somewhat lame joke. "Careful there Beaker; don't want to have another accident,"
she added when she watched their newest care worker place it on the table before going back to her seat after placing her plate away.