T H R E E

-SEASON TWO EPISODE 1, 'The Burnywood Menace'  January 2011.

A BRAND NEW YEAR AND THINGS OVER AT THE DG WEREN'T DOING SO WELL Truth is ever since last year ended, they're sort of low on money which can explain why they were all in the kitchen creating a random art obstruct out of food no one will even touch

Right now Mari stood extra close to Liam without even realising there wasn't much space between them though at that moment neither cared.
She swears they're somewhat friendly now even though she isn't sure what this new feeling is but it's far too early for her to think. They all stepped back when a few beans almost tilted over. "What are you doing?"
Tracy asked them once entering the room,
she just gave Beaker one of those 'really' looks. "Isn't it obvious?" she responded in the similar tone.

"Making a tower, what's it look like?"
Liam also answered then they went back to adding more beans onto it.

"Okay.. why?"
Tracy was still confused and she noticed how close he stood next to Marigold, it's like their hate-love bond disappeared over their Christmas break but everyone there knew they'll probably still bicker.

"You don't expect us to eat this rubbish, do you?"
Replied Sapphire afterwards as she also stopped.

"They keep giving us these horrible cheap beans"
Carmen explained with a grossed out expression whilst she turned to face their not so new care worker.

"And I think they're past their sale by"
Tee commented while she took the ice cream tub away from Harry since he was busy eating it all. "Yuk!" her brother reacted to her statement.

"Only by a few days"
Tracy started speaking again after she looked at it. " We've got to save money" she informed them which soon lead to different complaints being thrown

. "Well look, we've had no take-away". "I couldn't go swimming!"
both Sapphire and Toby's voices over lapped along with Johnny's. "And no electric time"
he joined in.

" Okay, okay. I know it's a little bit rubbish. " she says only to keep them from going on.

"A little bit?"
Indigo quietly mimicked as she squinted her eyes. She really didn't like those few words, they've had to miss some of their important clubs that past week and she hated how she missed out on meeting her friends from photography/Design classes. "Tell me you're joking"
she added yet her voice kind of cracked slightly.

"They've cancelled my piano lessons!"
Gus cried out as he walked into the kitchen causing them to share looks with each other. " I always have piano lessons on Wednesdays. If I don't have piano lessons then Wednesday's don't work!" he worryingly exclaimed.