T W E N T Y- S E V EN. ->" One for Sorrow"

"Season four, episode 19. - One for Sorrow"

FIVE YEARS LATER.

It's been a few years since some of the older teens moved out, Quincy and Elektra were now living together, she gave free music lessons for those who want to learn

It's been a few years since some of the older teens moved out, Quincy and Elektra were now living together, she gave free music lessons for those who want to learn. She even got justice for her Juvie records; she didn't have to run from her past anymore & she got ahold of her birth parents but she made the choice of staying the way she was. Her girlfriend worked at a motorbike shop, and wasn't too rebellious like she'd been in their teen years. Although, she would pull a few pranks once in a while. She also owned a bike of her own. Ryder had found his own place to live in as well & he wasn't looking for a relationship anytime soon. He learnt it'll come to him eventually. He was known for his gaming channel + doing collabs with his buddies. Lily was working hard, owning her own bakery out of town and she lived by herself now that she's in her early twenties. Frank, (works at one of the council building's), Mariana (who's a famous actress all over the Uk ) and Liam (He got his dream and is officially a world known musician) were enjoying the new house share. Each of them worked different days so they wouldn't miss any deadlines. There had been a few fights here and then about laundry or cleaning but it was good times. They all completed their college courses. There was only a few of the original kids left. Indigo's baby face grew in so she looked more mature. She didn't have highlights and she'd grown out of her old clothes. She even got into his arts college & she'll be going soon too. Except, she won't be by herself.. hopefully.

Today happened to be Tee, Indigo and Carmen's last day at the dumping ground. Officially eighteen years old they were no longer allowed to say. It was very nerve wrecking for the girls but at least they had each other. It was early hours of the morning and the duo were sneaking into her bedroom that she shared with Kazima; both wearing either a gown or an overly large hoodie. The others was downstairs preparing breakfast meaning a plan got made. "You got the megaphone?" she quietly asks, opening the door.

"Yup. " Confirmed Indigo as she held up the megaphone. She had a lot of emotions in her, she didn't know what to feel. She felt happy, excited, and nervous wrapped in one. She's dreamt of this day since forever and now it was actually happening. The night before, she wrote inside her diary saying how she'll be when getting at the uni. She won't be fake; she'll just be herself. Her and Tee slowly crept towards the bed Carmen slept in, screaming in a way of waking her up. "AH!" "RISE AND SHINE!" They scream into the speaker then both sat on the duvet.

"I didn't eat all the chocolate!"
Yelped Carmen whilst she'd stirred awake. "Right, Carmen, come on, you've got ten seconds to get up or.." Began Tee, picking up a pink glass which was filled with water. She went back to sleep anyway. "Do it." Indigo encouraged her. "Trust me, I will" she tells her. The two waited until she moved again.