T E N

'S2 EPISODE 11, ' Snake Bite'
- 11th march 2011-

'S2 EPISODE 11, ' Snake Bite' - 11th march 2011-

5:45am

5:45am

A BRAND NEW WEEK ROLLED IN AND it's pretty much the usual that goes on in the house.  At early hours of sunrise Mari woke up due to not being able to sleep, she got some fair amount at night time but for reason she couldn't stop turning around in her duvet. She had no clue what time it was when she laid there but there wasn't any point checking. She soon found herself downstairs before anyone else, surprisingly enough she wasn't the only person who'd left their bedroom.. seeing familiar pairs of bunny styled slippers she immediately knew it were her lovely sister. "Indi? what are you doing here?"she quietly asked when closing the double sided door behind her.

Looking up from her blue spotted cased sketchbook, Indigo wasn't expecting to see Marigold awake at this hour either."I live here"
she replied with a hint of sarcasm although it didn't really work because the older girl gave her this expression that read she wasn't impressed. "Okay fine, Tee kept snoring. She rarely snores but when she does it's so loud.. I couldn't hear myself think" she admitted while shuffling across the sofa they usually sit on.

"Really? I didn't hear anything" 
said Mari as she joined her on the sofa then used made sure there was enough blanket space for both of them. "our walls can normally hear everything. Like that time when someone kept farting, or even when the floorboards creek" she continued speaking whilst getting comfortable.

Indigo lightly laughed at gaining memories from ages ago. "I remember. I tried seeing if it was one of the boys but they kept denying it- till this day I don't know who did it"
she says and placed her bookmark onto the page she'd been using and placed it onto the coffee table.

"Yeah.. sometimes they're so complicated"  Tiredly responded Marigold with her face going into a thinking expression. "What'd you mean?" Indi Asked her when facing her. "I don't know"  She didn't want to explain everything because then she would need to bring up her impossible love life.. if you can call it that anyway. "Yes you do otherwise we wouldn't be having this discussion"  that reply caused her to go quiet for one minute she didn't think it though and now here she is getting stuck in two options. There was an comfortable silence between them until she spoke again.  "I think my heart is chasing after two boys, my mind's telling me one different thing..