Twenty-Six --> Face the music *Edited*

28th March 2014—
TWO YEARS LATER

It's been a couple years since everything changed for good. At this particular hour, Frank, (who's living there again) Faith and Indigo were all going out of the house for work. The three worked in one of the leisure centres but at opposite jobs. They were still quit near so it was easy if someone needed help for something or wanting a chat when on break. "Er- do you have a clean hanky?" Mike questioned him as the three began to leave. "Mike, stop fussing." he said because he wasn't being babied on his first day. He still hadn't heard anything from Liam, it made him think he'd completely forgotten him after promising to stay in touch. As for Mari, he's talked to her quit recently. The household had gained a lot of new kids. It was noisier than before though luckily there was enough space.

"You never fussed over us when we started." Commented Faith as they kept on walking, gesturing herself and Indi beside her.

"I did. It was just a different level of fussing for work experience.. versus a full time job." Mike told her going up to Frank. "Now, you know you can take a break if you're feeling tired. Get Faith to show you where the loos are - or Indi since she's working opposite from you guys. And if you-" he almost finished his sentence but earned a look telling him it wasn't needed. "Sorry." he apologised. The pair walked ahead.

"Bye Mike."
Laughed Indigo when she saw how shocked he looked. She was about to catch up with those two and then she quickly got stopped. "Erm- Indi, can I have a quick word?" she got asked whilst she pulled an unwanted facial expression. "Why?" she coldly asks. "I've got work" she kept trying to go past him. Mike knew she was hurting. He could've sworn he heard her crying not too long ago. "I know. I just wanted to check on you is all." he says. "I'm fine." she shortly answered thus didn't let him say anything else. He didn't force her to say how she truly felt; she'll tell him when she's ready.

"Hey, don't you look smart in your uniform."
Spoke May-Li when seeing Frank , Faith and Indigo walk down the stairs. Everyone else had left the kitchen to see them." Thank you." he thanked her. "Good luck for today, yeah."

"If anything goes wrong, you know you can call me." Joked Rick making all of them laugh (some more genuine than others).

Carmen then hugged both of her closet friends. "Good luck." she says whilst hugging Frank whom had let go. " You're being too hard on yourself, Take it easy." she nicely advised towards Indi. She didn't say much just pulled herself out of her arms.

Ryder had been taking notice of the way things had gotten lately. At first he thought it was nothing but now he realises it's more than that. He understood why the young teen's acting oddly. "Text us if you need something" he adds onto Carmen's advice.

"See you later Okay?" May-Li carried on saying as they were each leaving followed by Mike saying. "Make us proud." he calls out just as the door got closed.

Over at the swimming pool centre's , Indigo went over to her work place station saying a small hello to her boss. She wasn't starting yet so she was able to go on her phone for a few minutes. Apparently her mother's cafe got closed down and she hasn't hired anyone else. She was hoping she could get another job there on weekends but it wasn't possible anymore. "Can you start organising this pile please? " she got instructed by a colleague. "Sure." she flatly accepted it, taking the clothes. She'd rather be in a bookshop.