F O U R T E E N

(Admin speaks : I had  written out the previous ep before this one but I ended up not liking how it was going and because I hadn't worked on this book in months it was kind of tricky to update it with an official chapter that I liked. I'm so sorry I haven't updated in ages it's just I got busy irl, then I got writers block ever since the last chapter.. yeah.. only until now I've suddenly got inspiration again. Apologies for leaving you guys without any notice onto why.

Here's a very special update to make up for it. I'll try my best to have these eps pre saved like I normally would've done.)

Season THREE episode four. ' Big Brother'
-20th jan 2012-

LIAM AND MARIANA HEADED INTO TOWN ON A CLOUDY morning

LIAM AND MARIANA HEADED INTO TOWN ON A CLOUDY morning. It wasn't too surprising about the weather but she hated the fact that she got dragged into his mess for the ninth hundredth time this year. Last week wasn't bad at all, she just tried avoiding him when they had a power-cut and an intruder walking around the house late at night but no matter how hard she fought those unsure feelings away.. it somehow found a way back into her heart. Things were still awkward for these two but whenever he needed his trusty partner in crime (as he called her that many months ago) there was no way she could ever turn him down; despite how their bond had hit rock bottom.

The pair of them made their way through the busy highstreet of Newcastle's supermarket stalls. She didn't get why he hadn't brought Frank along though then again it has been ages since they've actually confronted a person about being completely whack. She took the DVDS from his hands when approaching the stall.  "Ech hm"
she spoke when standing by it, she got ignored. "Hello?" she called to the man who didn't hear her.

"Oi"
Liam says and he gained his attention. "Rude much.." she dully said to no one in particular. He gave her this look gesturing it wasn't a big deal. "These films are rubbish" he instantly stated as he took the DVDS out of her hands placing them down onto the table.

"Yeah, I've read the reviews" 
the salesman tells him whilst looking at the covers.

Mariana looked at him with irritation written on her face thinking 'is this guy for real?'. "He means they're awful. Not working. Poorly filmed. Get it?" she responded tapping her foot onto the ground. "It must be your player" he continued speaking rather flatly. "No it's not, it works perfectly fine" she glared at him.

"We know they're filmed in the cinema. You can see backs of people's heads."
Liam directly told him trying to get a refund on his money. "That's the directors haircut" the salesman said clearly getting fed up with these two teenagers. "You're a funny bloke"