E I G H T E E N

[Couple of trigger warnings in this chapter. Feel free to skip]

Season three episode 10. 'Jody Jackson'

- 9th March 2012-

FIVE WEEKS LATER.

** Time jump**

IT HAS BEEN A COUPLE OF weeks since anyone heard from Mariana

IT HAS BEEN A COUPLE OF weeks since anyone heard from Mariana. Ever since the visit she had from Mike and Indigo she'd gotten more annoyed, getting into at least one-two fights mainly because some people said something about her lifestyle in care and how she'll probably never make it big in the world; it really set her anger off. She got sent to the chief police's office more than once due to her attitude, she did try her best to keep it in check but with having almost everyone hating on how she was it made her a worse version of herself.  She has a small cut on the bridge of her nose so she now wears a bandage on top of it, a few bruises on her arm though those didn't sting as much anymore;  she'd even gained a black eye but that healed quickly. She also had streaks of grey ish blue at the tips of her hair.

It was safe to say, she just wanted to get out of the youth centre more than anything. She's had enough of the tiny jail cell and the person she were sharing it with. She'd been counting how many weeks were left for her to eventually leave, luckily enough today happened to be the day she would be returning home for good. No more lame activities, or trust falls (she didn't trust anyone there apart from April who's a complete sweetheart), she wouldn't need to have the awful meals they were given or even get accused of something she clearly didn't do.

Willa saw how much better her behaviour had gotten lately and the fact that she made friends with a few of the kids there, she thought it would be better if she got let out one week early for being good.  Right now, she stood outside the building's main entrance as she waited for her colleague to bring Mari into the car park. Before that, her boss had sent an email to her social worker as well as carer informing them about the news.  It happened to be a partly sunny afternoon, she hoped nothing could go wrong with lifting the exit date.

"Come on. Move along" A male officer spoke whilst he escorted Mariana outside. "I am moving" sassily replied the now sixteen year old, turning behind her. "You're the ones who's slow Gavin" she adds with a snicker, an obvious Newcastle accent shining through now walking backwards. "Funny.  Look, your gonna bump into a pole" he pointed out but she didn't hear him the first time. "What?" she questions soon accidentally whacking her body into the light pole that was in front of them. "Oh bloody hell- that hurt!" she exclaimed within slight pain when she fell onto the ground.

"See, I told ya but yous didn't listen to me"
Sighed Gavin the second he went to help her get up.  He held his hand to her though she shook her head denying it. "Just.. leave me here. I wanna say bye" she dramatically says.