S E V E N T E E N

(I'm skipping episodes because it'll suit the time jump better and I feel like it's taking me forver to finish this book lols. So we've got this one then Jody's next)

Season three EPISODE 10. 'Going home'  –2nd March 2012-          

AFTER THE last visit, Mike did end up finding somewhere for their holiday but it didn't exactly work out at first due to some sheep following Tee. It was one big disaster really, but in the end everyone became friends again and had a grand time in a villa she, Lily and Carmen had found all the way in Wales. You could say there was a bit of tension going on until everything got sorted.  

At this moment him and Tracy stood with Elektra in the garden because she'd gotten news about her sister possibly coming over. she hadn't seen the older girl in quit sometime since she got put in care. She was doing just fine and now everything's changing for her once again.  "I already said no. Why'd she just turn up here in the first place?"  she moodily asked not wanting to have an unexpected visit.

"It's your decision. We can send her away if you want"  Kindly offered Mike though she remind quiet, gently swinging the swing.

"Look, she's come all this way knowing you could blank her. She obviously wants to see you pretty bad" Pushed Tracy in hopes of changing Elektra's mind. "Tough" she shrugged. "Look, I thought the problem was with your parents, not your sister" she carried on trying and earned a sigh of defat afterwards.  The pair of them went inside the house where the surprise guest was waiting.

"I was at college doing my dental hygiene. "  they heard someone say to Gina but whoever was talking had stopped once seeing them.  "Oh! how weird is this? little Mandy" Melisa greeted, using her past name.

"Elektra" 
she firmly corrected her and earned a snicker from some people close by.

Standing by the stairs were Indigo, Carmen and Tee. They made up recently and became great friends again after what happened last time. The three of them snickered once hearing miss Perkin's actual name.

Gina noticed the trio mindlessly watching. She didn't know they were. "Right. Okay, Elektra, why don't you take Melisa into the quiet room?" she instructed whilst the girls were still giggling.  "Uh- that's enough you three" she warned getting them to leave.

"So, are you still at the homestead,  or have you tunnelled your way to freedom?"
Asked Elektra whilst entering the quiet room.  "Actually, that's why I'm here. I'm getting married..." Melissa started saying causing her to grow concerned at what she wanted.  "And I want you to be my bridesmaid" she hopefully requested. She grew even more surprised.

It certainly was totally out of the blue for her.

****         ***          ****

The next couple of minutes were very interesting.  Over in Sapphire's flat, she was just doing her coursework for art  without having a care in the world  until her ceiling started dripping with water randomly.   Looking above her, she saw a leak forming in it and it'd turned into a massive bubble that exploded all over her.  She couldn't do anything so she headed back to Elm tree because her flat had gotten drenched. 

"What... what are you doing here?" Gina surprisingly asked her when she arrived. She'd been cutting her outdoor plants near the front door.