E L V E N

// This chapter is a bit longer than the others. Read at your own risk.//

      S2 EPISODE 12. ' Grandad'
Trigger warnings :  Mentions of death & grief. 
-March 18th–

IN THE MORNING THE YP WERE IN THE KITCHEN Hanging around a counter messing around with a box which seemed to have some sort of bait in it for fishing

IN THE MORNING THE YP WERE IN THE KITCHEN Hanging around a counter messing around with a box which seemed to have some sort of bait in it for fishing. Of course not everyone knew what it was. "Touch one" Toby eagerly dared to Carmen and pushed it towards her. "No!" she shirked out of disgust. It'd slid across the table area.

" get those away from me"
Indigo said in a similar when it went near her and she pushed the box over to someone else. "I think it's safe to say I now have a fear of bugs" she told everyone yet they thought she were joking. She pulled a face at hearing their voices over lapped each other. "I'm not kidding".

"You don't have a phobia. Otherwise I would have it"
Deadpanned Marigold as she frowned at her. This earned her a couple of looks from that lot and she rose her hands in defence. "Yes, I'm quit aware it doesn't work like that, I'm not stupid" she says with full offence then placed her arms down."What are those anyway?" she asked confusingly.

"Maggots"
Frank answered her from the other side of the kitchen. He currently held onto his fishing gear getting ready to leave soon. She sent him a perplexed look meaning she didn't understand.

"Fish bait" 
Indigo shortly tells her basically face palming herself.She also shook her head in disbelief mainly because she genuinely couldn't believe it.     "Ohh"

"Okay okay. Can I pick one up?"
Tee questioned since she wanted to change the subject. "Eat It. I  dare you!" Somebody else dared her to do so and they all jokingly encouraged her.

At that second Elektra soon joined them but when she walked in she missed half of the excitement. "What's going on guys?"
she asked within curiosity in her tone as she headed over to the table yet she hadn't noticed the box of Maggots being swapped. "Frank's going fishing" Gus tells her. "Fishing? isn't that for old people?" she quizzed whilst sitting down.

Marigold and Indigo's faces lit up in amusement as they watched Liam place the bait into a bowl; both of them had grin's on their faces and tried not to give anything away. She put her elbows onto the counter resting her head onto it, after yesterday's conversation she made sure to stay well clear away from him no matter what the situation was.. unless it's truly serious then she'll join forces.

"There Is an old person. Frank's grandad is seventy nine and it's his birthday today"
Gus carried on explaining to her why he's all dressed up. She started to pour cereal into her bowl just when the trio went over to the table including a few of the others. "Every year on his birthday they go to their special lake."