SEVEN

'S2 EPISODE 8, A day in the country'

FOUR WEEKS LATER

FOUR WEEKS LATER

For some reason Mike had decided it would be a good idea for everyone to go for a hike on the weekend in the countryside  At this moment each kid reached their hands into a hat going through their names now getting set into different teams
. " Right, team A over here please"
he instructed.

"Team B, this side. Who's on Team B?"
Gina loudly questioned then everyone split up from the circle they had been standing in together. Turns out she got Indigo in her group along with a few of the younger kids plus Elektra who wasn't very pleased about it.

Marigold wasn't looking forward to this day at all. She already was beginning to miss her game console and now here she is stepping in whatever's making her boots go all sticky. Her mouth dropped in shock slightly after she'd read which team she got sorted in; she's totally going to get lost around the woods somehow. "Wait- is it too late to switch teams? or go solo?"
she hopefully asked as her eyes sparkled.

"You really want to be on our team? with HER. Aren't you guys on bad terms still?" Confusingly replied Indigo and tried her best not be too loud when she spoke, she also pointed at Elektra who stood a few feet away. ".. On second thought.. never mind"
Mari mumbled only for her to hear; she proudly grinned knowing she changed the older girls mind.

"Okay, listen up please guys. Today is all about team-building. Learning how to work together here in the beautiful countryside."
Explained Mike in awe whereas everyone else started murmuring thinking he's gone absolutely mad.

"This is really unfair we've got all the little kids on our team, like Harry"
Complained miss Perkins seeing as she hated having the children there. "Tracy and Indi will look after him." Mike tells her with full honesty.

"Yeah- we'll look after him. Won't we?" confidently responded Tracy then faced the brunette standing by her whom nodded with a smile.