E P I L O U G E /MIKE'S WEDDING

Season six, episode 24.
"Missing presumed single"

TODAY, THERE HAPPENED TO BE A VERY SPECIAL EVENT HAPPENING. It was the day that Mike was getting married. Everyone had gotten their invitations months beforehand and they were all very happy for him and Fiona. He'd looked after them for so long, all from young ages, he deserved his own ending. They got theirs, he should have one too. This morning , Indigo had woken up extra early just so she could get ready without worrying about being late and so she could have enough time to do her daily routine. It's been a while since she, Tee and Carmen moved out of Ashdene to be in university. She loved every second of it... apart for the many homework tasks they'd gotten. She loves being in her design course, she also chose to do Music & photography. Of course, English along with maths were compulsory depending on what grade you got during GSCE's. She was one of those lucky people who got mostly 9's (A +'s). She liked writing, she's always been very creative, she even picked an extra subject for next year. When she told Mari and Sapphire about the news, they both were extremely happy for her. She's never heard anyone cheer so loudly as they did before. She was certain her hearing nearly disappeared for a bit (she could still hear perfectly fine). At least during the break she could just relax, focus on her projects she's been working on.

Once she were finished getting dressed in her short sleeved pink dress with a hint of black stripes, Indigo picked up her tote bag which had a covering over it to prevent strangers going into it and walked out of her bedroom, adjusting the hems of her outfit. (Yes, she did sew it. She's getting a lot better at knitting as well as crocheting).She'd done her hair in waves making it look extra curly, only applied a bit of make up though it wasn't too much. She heard sounds of a television playing from the open spaced living room\kitchen area. She guessed one of the girls had been awake for hours - but, judging by what she saw on the screen when walking in, she easily knew Carmen was watching a fashion station. "Morning Carms" she greeted her. "What?" shouted the other young adult thus she turned around to face her. "Oh, hi Indi" she greeted back within a cheery tone. "Where's Tee?" she asked her noticing she wasn't there, now going to their fridge.

"I dunno. She must still be asleep" Carmen told Indigo when she glanced back at the telly. She wore a skater dress, mostly in a beige colour. "Probably. " Indigo also assumed whilst she reached for a box of pop tarts followed by the milk carton. "Where you going?" she asked next, taking notice of her outfit. They usually weren't awake until ten since they didn't have any classes this month. "Hello, Mike's wedding? have you forgotten?" she informed her. "Ooh, that's today isn't it? I can't wait!" she said within excitement.

"How did you forget? it's literally marked on the calendar" Sassily responded Indigo as she took out her breakfast from the toaster. Carmen simply laughed at her reaction, changing channels on their tv. "I didn't, I was just kidding. So, have any of your boyfriends been in touch yet?" she randomly asked her causing her to choke on air. "Sorry, what? I ain't seeing anyone" she argued within defence, taking a sip of her glass of milk. She jokingly rolled her eyes before saying "Y'know, Johnny and Xavier " she reminded her as if it were obvious. She gave her a blank stare now having a bite of her pop tart. "First of all, ew. Secondly, they're not my 'boyfriends' they're just mates. And thirdly, you really need to stop trying to play matchmaker for me," she replied, shaking her head with a smile. She shrugged, a mischievous glint in her eyes.

"Hey, I'm just looking out for you, Indi. You deserve someone amazing in your life," Carmen said playfully, nudging Indigo's shoulder when moving from the sofa. "Besides, it's been a while since you went on a first date. Maybe it's time to give love a chance." She hoped, knowing that she or Tee have been teasing her about it for ages. They were all eighteen now, she remembered when she 'dated' Rick back in their early teen years, that didn't go very well. But, since then, she's had better dates though she isn't exactly seeing any one.