SIX

'S2, EPISODE 6. 'Elektra'     
- 4th February 2011-

APPARENTLY A NEWBIE WAS JOINING the household today

APPARENTLY A NEWBIE WAS JOINING the household today. Looks like there's going to be new changes this year and onwards. The entire house is filled with chaos, everyone minding their business doing whatever then some girl strolled into the living room although she didn't seem very nice judging by how her ice cold expression showed. "Hi! you must be Elektra?"
Carmen nicely greeted her. "Oh, wow amazing hair! how did you get it like-" she beamed whereas she wasn't quit pleased about someone touching her hair.

"Shut up. Who's in charge?" 
Elektra rudely cut her off for no reason. Nobody answered. "Are you all thick or something?"
she rhetorically added towards the children. "I said, who's in charge?" she repeated but rather bitterly; the young residents each slowly turned to face those three by the pool table /computer area (Mp pulled a face once seeing that lot were staring). "Right!" with literally a minute she'd stormed towards those three then suddenly..

"ooh we've got a feisty newbie I see. Watcha gonna do?" 
Mari mocked how she walked over to that side of the living room.  "Ah I think she's looking for a-" she didn't get a chance to complete her sentence because this girl really shoved the brown haired boy over the pool table. Elektra next glanced at her but she gave a fiery type of glare showing she wasn't stepping down.

"You two chicken or what? Come on!"
The blue haired chick pressured the pair into fighting for real, however neither were going to.  "Look,' Lenny' was it?" Mari used another voice tone which wasn't sweet nor friendly. "Elektra" she emotionlessly replied whilst getting in her face after throwing the club/ stick away. "What kind of name is that? no offence or anything.." she trailed off causing there to be a few snickers.  "And are those even real highlights?"

"What's it to you?"  
Miss smurf (nickname unlocked) replies.     "Eh nothing. don't want this going into my file" the girl she stood in front of shrugged easily blackmailing her. Were they going to be the new enemies? we shall see.

"We don't want to fight you, you nutter."
Confidently answered Liam once he'd gotten help standing up from Frank.

"Aw, no fair. I wanted to"
pouted Marigold mainly because she'd been in fights before whenever someone provoked her a lot. "Not happening" he tells her in full concern. "Just one swing, please?" she kept pleading him and he eventually gave in. "Fine- I'm not gonna say 'told you so' Within those few words everything took another quick turn. Just like that she took the first hit, theres no way she's going to get push around by this chick- she's been there longer. "That's for calling that lot stupid. Smarter than you think y'know" she casually said then waited a minute.

Sooner or later the newsiest resident swung back, there defiantly was a slight nose crack however neither of them cared and just continued. "And that's for pushing my mate over; I'm totally going to regret saying this but yeah." Elektra almost went to hit her again though sadly it came to an end when at least two people got them to stop.