TWELVE

!!IMPORTANT NOTICE !!: I decided to change Mari's name to Mariana like I mentioned a couple chapters ago mainly because we're stepping into a new era and I feel like since she's getting older in this universe it's probably easier for her to have her birth name.. I don't know?.. thought I'd let you all know at the start before anyone gets confused <3Happy reading and have a great week xoxo- Tiger.

[PS : I've had so many different ideas for how this introduction for my new oc's will go, this one is truly the best version. Okay I'll let you read...]

Season three EPISODE 1. 'The visitors'

AFTER YEARS OF LIVING IN THE SAME CARE HOME no one was expecting Burnywood to be on fire that week and it meant moving somewhere else until everything got sorted out

AFTER YEARS OF LIVING IN THE SAME CARE HOME no one was expecting Burnywood to be on fire that week and it meant moving somewhere else until everything got sorted out. Standing outside a place called 'Elm tree house' were a few kids along with their care worker called Dennis, he wasn't very patient as he waited outside the front yard ringing the door bell repeatedly.

a girl with brown hair named Quincy wore a colourful jacket she designed plus combat boots. Above her pocket she had some of her favourite pins she'd packed even though she had a feeling he'd most likely confiscate them.wasn't looking forward to being moved but in all honesty it looked much better then were she'd originally grew up in. "Don't think anyone's home Denny"
she joked whilst standing next to a blonde haired girl who lightly laughed at her comment. He turned to give her a look which read he didn't have time for her craziness today.

"Well, I'm sure someone's in. I just saw a curtain move up there - look"
Some guy with short ish hair named Rick said to her, causing them to glance above. "That means people are in. Why else would it move suddenly ?" he asked even though he knew the answer.

Then another boy spoke as he looked away. "Maybe there's a ghost. It might be haunted" he replied whilst making nosies only to annoy those two. "Tyler! quit it or I'll destroy your hands"Quincy simply threatened him when slapping his hands off her shoulders. "Okay, okay. Calm down, it's too early for that" he tells her whilst lowering them to his side which made the others snicker at his reply.

Dennis kept pressing onto the buzzer until a voice could be heard from inside. "All right! I'm coming"
shouted an unknown female and she'd opened the door, behind her were some residents who lived there watching what was going on due to being woken up early. "Get in there!" he angrily instructed whilst pushing him into the house.

"Leave him alone."
Exclaimed Tracy within defence. She didn't know who these people were or why they were there but she knew no one should be treated like that. "Come on" the man continued speaking whereas this Curley haired kid grumpily threw his bag onto the floor. "What is going on?" she confusingly questioned.