Justice?

A week passed, Y/N avoided any contact with the director and everyone at work except the people she had to work with. It was her 10th day of behaving like this. Director surely was pissed off.

She called it a day at work and left for home. She stopped at the grocery store to gather some necessities. As she was walking back home, she felt somebody's gaze, something was wrong. She looked back. No one was there. She started walking again.

Out of nowhere, someone held her from behind. An arm wrapped around her waist and a hand covered her mouth. She tried to free herself but the abductor was stronger than her. It was around 10 at night, so there were very few or no people around. Moreover, it was hard to notice in the dark that a woman was being kidnapped. The kidnapper injected something in her arm which made her feel dizzy.

When she woke up, she found herself in an empty room with dim light. She was lying on the floor which felt cold at the moment. Her hands and her legs were tied. She noticed someone sitting on a chair at a distance but his face was not visible. She sat up and waited for the man to start.

The man got up and came closer to her. Her eyes widened in fear. DIRECTOR!!

"Why am I here sir?" she asked innocently.

"First thing, call me John, and second, you are here like this because you rejected my offer. You rejected me Y/N."

"What do you want from me?"

He crouched closer to her. His face was inches away from hers. He touched her cheek. She shifted backwards.

"Listen baby girl, accept me or I'll have to force you to do so."

Y/N was quiet for a while. "Fine", she said. "But you have to let me go this instant and I'll see you tomorrow at work."

The man was confused. 'How did she agree so easily? Am I dreaming?'

"Too good to be true, right?" Y/N said.

"Y-yes", he replied.

She smiled. "Trust me John, I wanted to be your woman even before you asked me to. I was just a bit shy."

John smiled back and his excitement spoke, "It means I can touch you now."

"No, no, wait. Not yet. Let things go slow. You know how love works, right?"

He laughed sheepishly rubbing the back of his head, "Yes, yes. You're right."

'Fool." she thought.

"Y/N, I'm going to let you go now. Promise me, you won't run away and you'll come to work as usual."

She looked at him and smiled. "I promise, John", she whispered, loud enough for him to hear.

He got red from the way she said it.

'Just another idiot.'

John took away all the ropes.

"Thanks", she said. "And give me my phone."

"Yeah, sorry, here", he handed her the device.

The moment Y/N began to leave, he pulled her into a hug. She almost had a stroke. "Can't wait to see you again", he said.

With all the strength she could gather, she pushed him away. The man landed hard on the ground. Before John could say anything, she told him that she got scared with the sudden hug, and apologized for the push.

"Nothing to worry about, Princess", he got up and drove her home to show how much he cared for her.

When the scary bastard left, she sighed with relief. "I need to think of something to get rid of him."

Next morning, she went to work and saw the director waiting for her at the entrance. Walking in his direction, she checked her phone for a few seconds. As she approached him, he greeted her, "Good morning Y/N."

"Good morning, sir."

"I told you to call me John. Did you forget about last night already?"

"I-I-I'm sorry", she sounded threatened.

"God! You're so damn cute, I can't wait to do those things to you", he said playfully.

She wanted the man to die a painful death the moment he said those words.

"See you around", the pervert said.

Y/N focused on her work. During lunch time, she left her cabin to use the toilet. After she returned, she found a box on her desk. She examined it and found a small note stuck to it. It read, " For my baby girl. With love, John (a roughly drawn heart)." She rolled her eyes and opened the box. There was a set of clothes that looked like some beach wear. Another note was found inside the box, which read, "Let's go somewhere private tonight. Just you and me. It will be fun."

Y/N put the things inside the box, picked it up and went straight to the conference room. All the CEOs were present. Great. She threw the box in front of the director who was in the middle of an explanation about his new idea. Then the man surely wasn't expecting this, he had fear in his eyes.

"What's wrong Miss L/N, what's this behavior?" one of the CEOs asked.

"I'm here for a purpose, not for satisfying any pervert." she responded with anger.

One of the CEOs, who seemed to be in his 70s, got up and approached her. He spoke, "Name the person, child, I promise no one will say anything to you."

"John Rudd."

Everyone gasped and looked at the director who looked pathetic. Suddenly, he laughed. "What are you talking about, Miss L/N?" he asked. "Prove it."

She smirked, "I knew this was going to happen." She picked up the box she threw and took out the notes. She gave them to the old man and said, "Sir, look at them. Do you think it's his handwriting?"

"Looks like it is", he said.

"Are you serious, based on two useless notes, you think it's me? Handwritings can be copied", the irritated director objected.

Y/N took out her phone, connected it with the speaker. "Proof, you say?" she said. "There you go." She played the recording of the same morning. Everyone was surprised to hear the perverted version of the director. He tried to turn the speaker off but before he could reach, one of the officers caught him.

"We shouldn't have hired her," John shouted. "She's trouble."

Y/N ignored him and told them everything about kidnapping and other incidents where he tried to harass her. They all were furious at him.

"Now, I'm going to give this recording to the cops and you are going straight behind the bars", she said.

John looked like he would dirty his pants.

She added, "Also, you'll receive my resignation letter by tomorrow morning."

The old man spoke, "I'm sorry Y/N but you can't do any of that."

She looked at him in confusion.

He continued, "First, if you report this to the cops, our company will suffer. Second, you signed a contract for at least 2 years."

She glared at John and he smirked.

"He won't do anything to you, I promise," the old man said. "But you have to understand, if our company gets in trouble, many jobs will be lost."

There was silence.

"I don't want to be here anymore," she said, keeping her voice low. "Not in the same place with people like him."

"We're very sorry for what he did to you and people like him deserve the worst but Y/N, please understand our situation," another CEO said.

She closed her eyes, took a deep breath and whispered, "I just don't want to be here." The old man heard her. He did some calculations in his mind.

"We have a vacancy in another country for the Post you are working at, I can get you transferred there, if you are okay with it," the man offered with kindness.

"I'll take that, thank you," she said and left for home.

'This isn't justice, I'll make him pay for it,' she thought to herself.