It's Your Fight

Sukuna was astounded when Y/N told him about what Satoru put her through. "Why was he so angry?" he asked.

"I don't know. He said that I'm...precious and rare."

"He definitely knows something that I don't."

"Could I be a monster too?"

Sukuna guffawed and the place echoed.

"What?" Y/N asked.

"You a monster? Nah."

"I want to be one," Y/N pouted.

"Stop making those faces. You need to learn some moves."

Y/N nodded.

"Punch me," he said in a husky voice.

"Huh?"

"Come on, do it."

Y/N tried to punch him but he dodged.

"Keep trying until you land a hard punch in my face and if you fail, you'll get a punch."

Y/N started throwing punches after punches and he dodged them all without any effort.

"You're weak," he mocked.

"No, I'm just...not fast enough," she said between her attempts.

"You remind me of Megumi."

She tripped over a bone and landed on her knees. "See you are weak," he said. She got up and gave him an irritated stare.

"Aww, did I make the princess angry?" he joked and laughed stepping closer to her. "Ready for the pun-" Y/N didn't let him finish as she landed a hard punch in his face.

"Punishment, you were saying?" she laughed.The red-eyed man froze. Some minutes passed and he just stared at Y/N. "I know you're surprised but can you please stop staring?" she broke the silence.

"You tricked me," he was shocked.

"Aww, is the King going to cry?"

"That was impressive."

"Are you teaching me something or not?"

"Yeah." Sukuna pulled out two knives from back of his kimono. Y/N went around him in confusion. "What are you looking for?" he asked.

"Where did you keep those knives?"

"Is that important?"

"Mmm... No."

"Then, let's begin." He held the knives in attacking position and started explaining. Y/N looked at him cluelessly as he baltered in the big room surrounded by skulls.

"Can I say something?" she raised her hand in the air.

He stopped and looked at her, "Yes?"

"Give me two knives too and teach me one move at a time, also let me practice."

He handed over the knives he was holding to her and pulled out two more knives from behind.

"What the fuck!" Y/N looked at him in utter confusion. "How are you doing this? Where the fuck are these knives spawning from? Do you have an infinite supply?"

"Focus."

"Yes, sir."

Y/N practised some beginner moves with Sukuna. He also taught her the correct way of throwing a knife at the target. Somehow, she kept missing the target, sometimes by inches and sometimes by a couple of centimetres. Sukuna couldn't tolerate it anymore. He stood about 7-8 meters away facing her.