Busted

After getting her knives back, Y/N was ready to begin her hunt again. Since Yujji knew almost everything about her and he demanded to be with her every time, he was also getting involved in her plans. Despite exorcising curses on a regular basis, Yujji was still terrified to see humans being killed before his eyes and how merciless Y/N was. While Sukuna and Y/N enjoyed the murders and ridiculed the people, Yujji carried the expression of shock and fear. After witnessing continuous assassinations and slaughters, he was convinced that all that was needed to be stopped and he was determined to open Y/N's secret to Satoru. Every time he saw Y/N murdering someone, he witnessed a whole different side of her. She had no regrets or sympathy. The way she laughed at the helpless victims sent him chills. Although after she killed, she said she was sorry, she wanted to stop but couldn't and she began to cry. This attitude of hers confused him. He wanted to help her as he could see that she was losing her mind.

It was another such night and Y/N's prey was there in front of her with a beer can in his hand and chasing a woman. Yujji read Y/N's expression. She was looking at the man like a hungry child looks at his food. "Don't kill him," Yujji said.

"Why?" Y/N looked at him in a calm manner.

"You cry every time you kill someone."

Y/N chuckled, "I won't cry today."

"Liar," Sukuna said.

"Okay, okay, but we'll handle that later. I'm going to kill him."

"But what's the need?" Yujji asked with irritation.

"Listen kiddo, if you don't want to see it, you can go home but I'm going to kill him and no one can stop me."

Yujji stopped walking. "This is not you, Y/N."

"What's wrong with you today? You have seen all this before, haven't you? Then what's the matter today?"

"I'm tired of this side of you. I want you to be the soft person. The personality you have when you are with all my friends, that's my favorite Y/N. I like it when you become a kid for an ice cream. I like it when you insult Gojo sensei. I like it when you get irritated when sensei calls you little girl. And I fucking hate it when you go around slaughtering people with no mercy at all. Please stop all this."

Y/N exhaled and tilted her head. "You're wasting my time."

Yujji closed his eyes and said, "Sorry. So, do you know anything about this person or you are going to kill him based on your intuitions?"

They started walking again. "Well, I saw him near your school several times and I thought that he was either behind Maki or Nobara. I started chasing him around and noticed him standing near different schools and checking out not just girls but boys too. My suspicion got confirmed when he tried to abduct a small boy yesterday morning. Thankfully, some teachers noticed him and shouted. He fled."

"It was on the news today that a person was trying to kidnap a kid from a kindergarten. Was it him?"

"Could be."

The suspicious man threw the empty can away and took a left turn.

"Hide," Y/N said to Yujji. "I'm going to lure him to the jungle."

Yujji nodded and hid behind an old car parked on one side of the street.

"Help," Y/N yelled and crouched. The man turned around and looked at her. "Excuse me, can you please help me?" The man came running in her direction. As he came closer, Y/N noticed that he reeked of alcohol.

"Daijoubu?"

"I broke my ankle," Y/N said and pointed at her ankle.

It seemed like he didn't understand what she said but got an idea that something was wrong with her ankle. He extended an arm towards Y/N to help her stand up. She hesitated then took his hand. The man smiled and pointed to the end of the street. He said, "My home...here...come."