The Past

At four in the morning, Yujji laid awake. 'How could she kill them all? When did she learn to protect herself? Has she killed more people? Doesn't she regret what she did? Why was she so relaxed? Is she a psychopath?' All the unanswered questions kept his mind busy and he couldn't sleep.

"No, it can't be true, Sukuna did that," poor boy didn't want to believe but Y/N's words were clear.

Sundays were generally free. Yujji went to Satoru's room at around 8 a.m. The man had black round sunglasses on. Yujji looked at him from top to bottom. A white t-shirt, a black leather jacket, black pants made him look like a bad ass.

"Sensei, you going somewhere?" Yujji asked.

"On a long drive."

"Alone?"

"With Y/N."

"A date?"

"Huh? No, it's just a long drive."

"Can I join?"

"Of course."

"I'll be back in ten minutes. Don't leave without me." Yujji sprinted to his room, changed into a black t-shirt, blue jeans and black sneakers, and sprayed his favourite fragrance.

"She will not be impressed," Sukuna said.

"Oh, what should I do then?"

"So, you're actually trying to impress her," Sukuna smirked.

"Shut up!" Yujji slapped his own cheek.

"Yujji-kun, are you ready?" Satoru opened the door.

"Yeah sensei, let's go."

Y/N stood in the parking lot and talked with Jane. Both the girls turned to see the red Lexus Lc stopping before them.

"He has a nice car," Jane commented.

"Hello ladies," Satoru said walking towards them.

"Hi," Jane waved with excitement.

"Wow, you're looking quite handsome today," Y/N complimented.

"Yeah, thanks and you're looking cute," Satoru responded.

"It was for Yujji."

"Oi, you can only compliment me and no one else," Satoru said pointing a finger at Y/N.

Yujji stared at Y/N without a word. "Are you okay?" Y/N asked him. He didn't respond.

Satoru nudged him and he spoke, "Ah... Yes... Y/N... Ice-cream... I'll buy."

They all laughed at him.

"Is Jane joining us?" Satoru asked.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes," Jane jumped around.

"Let's go," Satoru said. "Y/N, do you want to drive?"

"Not right now."

"Alright."

Satoru and Y/N sat at front and, Jane and Yujji at the back. They chatted and laughed while Yujji kept looking at Y/N. 'How can she act so normal?' he thought. As soon as they exited the city and touched the highway, Y/N turned on the radio. "Four men were found dead in Old Street No. 42, early this morning. Wounds on their bodies indicated that they were brutally stabbed to death. No weapon or anything has been recovered from the site. Police does not suspect any specific person. Identities of the men have been confirmed as-" Y/N changed the frequency.

"What happened?" Satoru asked.

"We can watch news at home, we came out to enjoy," she said.

'That street is not far from her apartment, is it possible that she is involved in this?' Satoru thought but remembering how she proved him wrong the last time he suspected her, he pushed the thought away.