Rare

Six hours passed since Yujji and Y/N were arrested and chained. Their bodies felt numb as they couldn't move much yet they managed to stay awake somehow. They talked once in a while to ask if they are doing fine. Sukuna, too, showed his concern sometimes and told Y/N to be strong.

The ancient looking door opened to reveal an old man, with white beard flowing to his chest and white hair tied messily. With his eyes closed he entered the room followed by Satoru, Panda, Maki and Toge. Satoru turned on the lights and to Y/N's surprise it wasn't a room but a big hall and they both were in the middle of it. The old man stepped closer to Y/N, observed her face with his sleepy eyes and spoke, "So, she is the one. Sukuna's psychopath. Right?"

"Sukuna's psychopath?" Y/N said with a giggle. "I like this name better than my real one. Thanks old man."

"Stop beating around the bush, grandpa," Satoru said. "Get to the point."

"I'm not your grandpa," the old man yelled and coughed.

Y/N looked at Toge who returned her look. She kept her gaze focused on him for some minutes making the boy uncomfortable. "Aren't you gonna smile today?" Y/N asked. He said nothing and looked away. "So you're mad at me," she said in a low voice.

"Enough of this little chit-chat," Satoru spoke. "Now, answer all my questions."

Yujji looked at Y/N who agreed to answer Satoru.

"Yujji-kun, when did you find out that she is a murderer?"

Yujji looked at Y/N and she nodded. Keeping his eyes fixed on Y/N, he said, "Seven months ago."

"And why didn't you tell me?"

"I was scared of you hurting her."

"Hurting her? What made you think that I would hurt her? Am I that cruel?"

"Your uncontrollable anger, sensei."

"This is nonsense. You could have saved so many people, Yujji."

"Sorry, sensei."

Satoru looked around to find something. He noticed several chairs near the door he entered from. He took a chair and placed it in front of Y/N. "My dear little girl," he said and sat on the chair. She read his calm expression as he took off his blindfold. He began, "I won't blame you for anything. It's not your fault." Other than grandpa, everyone was surprised with Satoru's statement. "The only regret I have is that Sukuna found out about your abilities before I could and he used you for his own benefit."

"I know nothing about her abilities," Sukuna yelled though a mouth on Yujji's left cheek. "What are you talking about?"

"Didn't you know that she is not normal?" Satoru asked Sukuna.

"I knew nothing until I tried to heal her and-"

"And it didn't work?"

"Yes. But I still don't know how it worked when she asked me to do it."

"If you didn't know anything, why did you try to get close to her?"

"It has nothing to do with her abilities. She reminds me of someone who was very close to me, the only person who made me feel safe." Y/N looked in Yujji's direction and noticed that Sukuna had taken over. She knew who he was talking about. "I wanted to protect her but I think I'm failing." He looked at Y/N who shook her head to tell him that he had not failed.

"Yujji, come back," Satoru said. "We need to discuss your share of punishment." Y/N chuckled which confused Satoru. "What's so funny?" he asked.

"Are you actually planning to punish him? I made a fool of him and played brain games to get him on my side. I knew he liked me and things became easier for me. I emotionally blackmailed him and he couldn't figure it out. Poor boy. I can't blame him though. Feelings make people weak and same happened with him."