Reason

Two weeks of rest were over and Y/N had to get back to work. Every night, she sat by the window of her bedroom and stared at the dark forest, waiting for the mysterious man but he didn't appear again. Satoru and Inumaki spent their afternoons at her place alternately. Y/N began to forget more often. Sometimes she couldn't remember what she did hours ago and sometimes she couldn't recall the stuff she did just a few minutes ago. Satoru consulted with her doctor and also told him that she was not taking that drug anymore. The doctor was surprised to hear that, he informed that it was definitely not because of the overdose, it seemed more like some type of amnesia.

Y/N called Candice to her cabin with the unfinished documents of Jack Pvt. Ltd. In two hours, they were done with all the pending documents and they focused on other important work. After around half an hour, Y/N gave a file to Candice and said, "Get it signed by Mr. William. And yeah, bring the pending documents of Jack Pvt. Ltd., we can't keep them waiting anymore."

Candice thought that Y/N was pulling her leg. "Miss L/N, I'm very tired for the jokes right now."

Y/N glared at her subordinate. "Why in the world would I joke about something so important?" she yelled. "Get the documents. I'll finish the work on my own."

"But we already finished it."

"I haven't even touched a single file."

"Give me a minute. I'll bring all the files to you."

"Good."

Candice came back with four files and showed them to Y/N and of course she was surprised. "W-when did we finish all this?"

"Half an hour ago."

Y/N's eyes widened. 'Why don't I remember?' Her thoughts were going crazy. Tears formed in her eyes and she didn't realize.

"Are you okay, Miss Y/N?" Candice asked.

"Yeah, I'm sorry for yelling."

"It's totally fine. You just need some good rest."

Y/N nodded.

There were different rumors at the office. Some said Y/N had a terrible break up while others said she is depressed because of Mr. John's death. Everyone noticed that she wasn't smiling and had been acting weird, also she was getting weaker day by day. Several days passed and her strange amnesia was not a secret anymore. Some people played pranks on her when they noticed that she had forgotten something she did minutes ago. Being her subordinate, Candice didn't like that and she began to keep Y/N away from most of the negative people.

Yujji was not concerned about her health at all, rather he was irritated when he heard about her habit of randomly forgetting her tasks. He brushed everything off by saying that she was faking everything just to get everyone's attention and sympathy. Y/N's name was enough to make him angry and his temper was out of control when Satoru told him to spend one Saturday with her. Against his will he had to agree because it was an order from Gojo-sensei. Gojo warned him not to lose his temper with Y/N and not to let Sukuna out even for a second.

At around nine in the morning, Yujji reached Y/N's apartment. She called him in and made coffee for him. While he sat and enjoyed his coffee, Y/N did cleaning. After she was done with the cleaning, she went to Yujji, who was sitting on the couch and watching a movie. She asked, "Should I make coffee for you?"

Yujji narrowed his eyes in confusion. "But you already did that. I even finished it."

"Really?" She looked at the mug and realized that she had forgotten about it already. To hide her embarrassment she said nervously, "Ah, I-I was asking if you w-want something to eat."