Execution Part I

Another Saturday arrived, Y/N was excited to enjoy with the kids. They spent the afternoon together playing games, singing, eating and teasing Satoru. Satoru himself laughed at his own insults.

It was evening and kids went to watch a movie leaving Y/N and Satoru alone.

"Are you free tonight?" Y/N asked the blindfolded man.

He gave her a suspecious look and said, "Are you asking me to stay with you tonight? Planning something wild, huh?"

Y/N  completely ignored his statement and said, "Let's go somewhere tonight. My treat."

Satoru laughed.

"I know I'm not as rich as you are but I can afford your expensive meal and drink," she said looking away.

"Drink?" Satoru looked closely at her. "Do you drink, little girl?"

"Of course I do, what did you think?" she asked while eying him top to bottom.

"You never told me."

"You never asked."

"You're interesting."

"Wanna go or not? I don't mind going alone."

"Time?"

"9:30."

"I'll be there at your place."

"Perfect."

"Do you have a place in mind?"

"Yeah."

"See you soon then."

"Bye," she left.

Going through her wardrobe, she found a short red dress and a body hugging black leather jumpsuit. 'Should I actually wear any of them?' she thought. These outfits were given to her as presents because she never wore these type of clothes and people wanted her to. At first, she picked up the black jumpsuit and wore it. The zipper at the back was impossible to deal with. She got out of it and tried the red dress, it didn't have a zipper and made her feel like a total badass. Looking at herself in the mirror, she felt embarrassed. The dress was way too much revealing as per her comfort. 'Do I really have to do this?' she thought for the tenth time. She put some make up on. Red lipstick suited her well. At last, she wore black heels and let her hair loose.

Satoru arrived five minutes earlier. He rang the doorbell. Y/N panicked and didn't open the door. The bell rung again. She opened the door to see a man wearing a black suit with a white shirt underneath and black glasses. His appearance was of an absolute gentleman, just a bit sexier than others. He took his glasses off and looked at her in astonishment.

"Am I at the wrong place?" he asked.

"No."

"Are you okay?"

"Yes."

"You have been surprising me so much these days. You, in a dress like this, would be the last thing I expect."

She was embarrassed. He read her expression and spoke, "Why are you wearing this if it makes you uncomfortable?"

She looked down and closed her eyes. Satoru stepped inside and closed the door. "You better go and change," he suggested.

She went into her room and changed into a suit similar to that of Satoru's. Her makeup was still the same. The suit made her feel good. She wore the same black heels and returned to the living room.

"That's more like you," he smiled.

"Let's go," she said and smiled back.

Reaching the car, Satoru asked, "Would you like to drive?"