The Entrance

"Oh no!" Y/N muttered.

"What's it?" Sukuna asked.

"My keys and phone are still in the room. They were on the table, I remember."

"I'll be entering the same room for third time, it's irritating."

"Sorry."

"It's fine."

They went back and found the things on the table. Sukuna bent down a bit and Y/N grabbed the keys and her phone. Sukuna walked holding Y/N in his arms. Some buildings were in sight which looked like Y/N's residence.

"I didn't give you any directions, did I?" Y/N asked.

"I've been here before."

Y/N stared at him.

He continued, "I was offended when I held your hand and you called me Satoru."

"It was you?" Y/N gasped.

"Yes, a crazy girl forgot to lock her balcony and I found my way to her room."

Y/N felt stupid.

Sukuna stood before Y/N's apartment's locked door. Y/N was still.

"Open the door, my hands are not free," he reminded.

"Put me down," she said.

"No."

She unlocked the door and he took her to the bedroom. He left her on the bed and told her not to move. He came back within a minute and sat beside her. His arm touching hers.

"Where did you go?" she asked.

"To lock the door."

Y/N jumped down the bed. Her legs were fine now.

"I told you I won't hurt you, are you still scared?" Sukuna was confused.

She didn't answer. She took off her shoes, jumped in slippers and asked, "Water?"

"Y-yes, okay," he replied.

She ran to the kitchen and came back with a transparent white bottle of water. She handed him the bottle and crawled back on her bed, finally sitting comfortably. They sat side by side. Sukuna gulped the water and put the bottle on the small nightstand that rested beside her bed.

Y/N flinched as he put an arm around her. He told her to call Satoru and tell him that Y/N and kid were fine else he might come looking for them. She called Satoru and said, "Thanks for sending Yujji. We are fine and he will come back to you tomorrow." Satoru agreed and Y/N hung up the phone.

Sukuna looked at her and narrowed his eyes. "That's not what I told you to say," he said.

"I need answers, so... Stay," she pleaded.

"Sure, little girl," he mocked.

"Are you evil?"

"Well... to some, I'm evil and to some, I'm God."

"Have you ever murdered anyone?"

He laughed and said, "I massacred and burnt several villages so many years ago."

"How many villages, 50?"

"More than that."

"That's too many," she screamed.

"Shhh..."

"What are you?" she asked.

He shot a confused look.

"A human?"

"Oh," he sighed with relief. "No, I'm the King of Curses."

"Curses? The monsters?"