Execution Part II

The wall clock indicated that it was 11 pm. Y/N wore the tight jumpsuit that she rejected the other day. She watched some DIY videos and managed to finally pull the zipper up. She took a small back pack to carry her things. Her hair was tied in a high ponytail. And, obviously, she wore makeup. She was barefeet as she wanted to make a strong grip on the pipe.

"All set, don't be scared, you can do it," she encouraged herself and slid open the window. Holding window frame with her left hand and pane with her right, she stood in the window. She looked down, the distance between her and the ground sent chills down spine. A thought of quitting crossed her mind. She shook her head and cleared all the thoughts. The pipe was her only focus. She shifted her right hand from the pane to grip the iron fitting that attached the pipe to the wall. Slowly and carefully, she put her right foot on another iron fitting. Doing same with her other limbs, she left the room.

Calculating each step, she finally reached the side of the window of room number 19. The window was slightly open. Y/N tightly gripped the iron fitting with her right hand and pushed open the sliding window with her left. Holding the window frame with her left hand as tight as possible and putting her left foot in the window, she pulled her weight inside the room with a jerk. She fell hard on the marble floor. She got up and examined the room quickly. Before touching anything, she put her black gloves on. Exploring the room, she found a Springfield Hellcat in the drawer of the nightstand. 'Isn't this banned in Japan?' she thought. She detached the magazine and tossed the handgun back in the drawer.

It was 12:30, she sat on a chair without armrests and waited for her prey to show up. An hour passed, there was no sign of him. "Where the fuck is this bastard, I can't fail in my first mission," she mumbled in exasperation.

The door finally opened. The man turned the lights on and jumped as he noticed a girl in all black attire was sitting in his room. She laughed at his reaction.

He closed the door and asked in surprise, "How did you get in?"

"Through that window," she said in cute high pitched voice and pointed at the open window.

"And I would like to know, what brings you here."

"You," she cleared her throat. "I wanted to see you."

"You could have called me."

"Suprises are better, I guess."

"You really are something. No other girl had ever surprised me like this."

"I have many more surprises," she said and bit her lower lip.

"I want them all," he smirked.

Y/N got up and held his hand. They switched positions and now, Henry sat on the chair. Y/N stood before him.

"Wait," he said.

"What?"

He got up, walked to the door and did something with the door knob. He took out his phone, switched it off and tossed it on the bed.

"Now," he said sitting on the chair. "I'm all yours."

She smiled, "Is that so?"

He looked at her and nodded.

She took out the pink handcuffs from her bag. He read her moves and smiled. He said, "You came prepared, huh?"

"Yes," she smirked.

He raised his wrists before his face. She shook her head and said, "Behind the chair."

He chuckled, "Alright."

She put the handcuffs on his writs and stood facing him. "I'm a bit of a sadistic. Are you okay with that?"

"Yes, I hope you don't give me that much of pain. I'm not used to it."