Apples

Sukuna was very well aware that it would not be easy to win Y/N's trust back. In her eyes, he was atrocious, which he actually was but never to her.

Putting an end to the trail of his own thoughts, Sukuna gazed at her. Y/N sat as calm as a millpond, covered in white fabric, tied up so that she couldn't run away. Her eyes were fixed on the stone steps before her. It was difficult for him to see her so quiet, he was used to her habit of asking questions but he didn't want to disturb her serenity. Several hours passed since she said or reacted to anything.

When she had lost all the memories of him, he was restless, after all, it was not easy for him to bear the pain of being unknown to the only person he valued. However, now that she remembered everything, he understood that situation was in his favor to some extent when she didn't remember him.

Even the ruins in his domain were convinced that Sukuna could not make it up to her, yet there was no harm in trying.

All of a sudden, he Sukuna realized that Y/N had not eaten anything for the whole day. Very politely, he asked, "Should I get you something to eat Y/N?"

Y/N didn't even bother to shift her gaze. The place was as silent as a library.

"You must be starving," said Sukuna.

"How about you give me some poison and free me from the world of your existence."

"Don't be so dramatic. I know you are angry and all but you are a human and you need to eat in order to live."

Y/N stared at the ground.

"I'll bring some fruits for you." Sukuna walked towards the glistering doorway that led to the human world.

"I would choose to die before you feed me with your filthy hands," Y/N said.

Sukuna stopped and clenched his fists. "Why do you hate me so much?"

Y/N grinned. "Aren't you the one who taught me how to kill your brothers born from another women's womb?"

"How in the hell are they my brothers?"

Y/N faked a laugh that echoed in his hideous place. "Do I really need to explain?" Her expression dropped and she spoke again after a big gulp, "They were rapists and so are you. I am surprised how you never laid a finger on me. Or maybe... that's how you do it. Make the innocent women fall in love with you and when you are certain that they are under your control, you get your way with them." For some seconds, Y/N read his gestures. Sukuna stood quiet, looking down at the red ground and his fists still clenched. When he didn't move a nerve, she began, "Thankfully, I got to know your plans a bit earlier than the poor girls who let you fuck themselves."

"Enough!"

"I guess I would have been dead by now if I didn't resemble Kyouka. I am going to regret falling for you for the rest of my life." Y/N closed her eyes and let the guilt sink in.

The moment she opened her eyes, Sukuna was standing right before her. He gave her a piercing stare and she kept looking him in the eyes. Y/N opened her mouth to speak, but Sukuna held her by the neck. "Rapist," he said. "That's what you call me, right? You know what they do? They don't ask for permission before fucking. You know what? Yes, I had raped countless women and... I never asked for permission."

The chokehold of his strong hand was making it hard to breathe. Her eyes began to get watery.

Sukuna continued, "I had been trapped for a thousand years. Can you imagine how long that duration is?" I longed for a woman's body. As soon as that stupid brat freed me, I wanted to kill children, I wanted to fuck women. But you know what?" His grip loosened and he pushed Y/N backwards. She felt her back touching the cold hard surface. "You came to this place. Yes, you reminded me of her. That was the moment when I decided to put an end to my sins. Do you know the reason? I found someone whom I can protect like I promised her. You are right, she was my everything. Kyouka was my reason to be alive. Everything was gone when she died. My humanity too. How would you understand? You cannot because you had never lost someone so important."