The Suspect

Sukuna started to teach Y/N fighting with different weapons. She kept getting better and became incredibly fast in a small duration. Sukuna was surprised by her speed. It was proved that Y/N was a fast learner, faster than most of the humans. She perfected the skill of fighting with an axe. Some moves, she invented herself were more surprising. Y/N, no doubt was different.

In less than two months, she murdered seventeen people. All of her targets were rapists, paedophiles and sexual assaulters. Her thirst for blood kept increasing with time. Murders satisfied her anger. Every time she killed someone, she told Sukuna about how painful she made it for the victim and they both laughed over it.

The news about a serial killer brutally murdering people was everywhere. News anchors produced various reports about what they found out, which sounded more like babbling their own made up baseless stories. But they scored a perfect ten when they figured out that all those who were killed were sexual offenders. Henry Baker's details were opened before the World. People were divided into two groups - (1) those who despised the sexual offenders and supported the killer, and (2) those who called the killer a criminal and demanded a quick arrest.

Y/N and Sukuna enjoyed all the frenzy and drama. To everyone's surprise, the city started to become safer for women and children.

Yujji started to spend more time with Y/N. His curiosity to know more about her grew day by day. She used to narrate the stories of her childhood and the friends she had in past. To make him laugh more, she embellished her stories with fake humourous details. Yujji treated Y/N with ice creams very often. She was a whole different person when it came to ice creams and Yujji was fond of her childish behavior. Somewhere, deep inside his heart, Yujji could feel his emotions growing towards Y/N. He felt butterflies whenever they had an accidental touch or whenever she looked at him in the eyes while talking. Y/N's personality had undergone a tremendous change from the day Yujji first saw her. From silence to talks, from talks to smiles, from smiles to laughter, she made everyone's day better with her liveliness and positivity.

Sukna could feel Yujji's feelings towards Y/N, however he mentioned nothing to her. From meeting once in a week, Yujji started finding more free time to see Y/N at least twice a week. Satoru sensed his liking towards Y/N and teased him sometimes. No one was aware about Y/N's relationship with Sukuna. Satoru never stopped Yujji from seeing her, although, he was surprised about how Y/N couldn't notice Yujji's interest. Probably the fact that she was seven years older than him, made her feel like Yujji just enjoyed her company.

Y/N and Satoru often hit the clubs and bars to forget their everyday struggles and enjoy. It was another such day when Y/N and Satoru were boozing in a club. They had a plan to dance after they were satisfied with the alcohol. Y/N always preferred to drink less. She sipped and looked at the people while Satoru fed her ears with the details of his busy week.

"You know, sometimes it's hard to be a teacher, you have to take care of all your pathetic students," he said lazily.

"Don't call them pathetic, they are mature and responsible. I bet it's the opposite, they take care of their childish sensei."

"You can't insult me like that," he pouted.

"Stop making weird faces."

"Do I look ugly?"

"You look cute."

"Yay! Another compliment from Y/N."

"You're drunk."

"No."

"Yes."

"I'm not."

"You are."