First Target

Satoru was crestfallen at the sight of Y/N lying numb on a hospital bed. He called her name several times but she didn't respond. Mark called him there. Y/N's phone had a very few numbers saved. Satoru was the only one who was called frequently. So he decided to call him thinking he might be a member of her family. After he arrived, he told all of them to head home reassuring them that he would take care of Y/N. Doctors told him that she would make it but they were unsure about when she would wake up.

Y/N opened her eyes and found herself in an empty hospital room. She tried to sit but failed because of the pain she felt. Satoru came out of the bathroom. Y/N read him silently. Whining and cursing, he sat on the stool beside her bed. When he noticed her half opened eyes, he leaned in closer. "You awake?" he asked.

She blinked.

"Oh my God!" he exclaimed dramatically covering his mouth with his hands. "How do you feel after sleeping for five days straight?"

The girl didn't say anything. She slightly raised her hand and Satoru held it. In a calm and gentle manner, she released it from his grasp and slowly reached his face. He sat straight waiting for Y/N to do what she wanted. With the tip of her index finger, she slowly slid the blindfold down from his eyes. Those blue eyes shone bright with life  and Y/N felt relaxed looking at him. Satoru smiled and she tried to smile too.

Satoru took her hand and said, "If you keep being like this, I'll fall for you."

"Tch!" Y/N shook her head in disgust.

"Okay, okay, I'm just messing with you. But you have to agree that you're cute."

"Of course I am," she whispered.

He chuckled. "Little girl, I need to go somewhere with Megumi, will you be fine on your own for some time?"

She nodded.

He wore back his blindfold, patted Y/N's head lightly and left.

She stared at the ceiling. A doctor and a nurse attended her. And now, she laid alone in a cold, empty room. An hour passed, she drew so many imaginary sketches with her finger in air.

Someone jumped inside of the window with a loud thud. She looked in the direction of the sound.

'Yujji?' she thought.

"Y/N, I was so worried, sensei didn't let me see you, so I came like this," the pink haired boy spoke and panted.

She knew the reason behind keeping Yujji away from her. The boy sat on the stool where Satoru was sitting a while ago. She smiled at him and he smiled back.

"How are you?" he asked.

"Not good, I guess," she whispered.

"Does it hurt to speak?" he looked concerned.

Y/N nodded.

"Then don't speak. You know, everyone came here, Megumi, Nobara, Panda Senpai, Inumaki Senpai, only I was not allowed to see you," the boy looked devastated.

"It's okay," she whispered with a smile.

"Sukuna, can you heal Y/N?" the boy said leaving her confused.

"Let me out already, brat," a mouth appeared on Yujji's left cheek.

"O-Okay," Yujji said and black markings appeared on his face. He stared at her for a while.

"Tell me girl," he spoke. "Why are you so obsessed with the problems?"

"I'm not, it's just that I'm present at the right place at the wrong time."