04

TOURIST

"What is pretty lady like you sitting here alone for?" He questions and I observe his lips for a moment.

"Pretty? I just returned from work, You know. I haven't slept last night, I must be looking like a zombie." I snort  and he gape at me his eyes droops. He looked like he was focusing on what I was saying. He smiles.

"Having hard time?"

"Kind of but I just noticed You've a accent," I point out, "Are you a foreigner?"

"Nope, I grew up in America so my accent kind of changed,"

"Oh see, Why are you here?"

"For a break,"

"Hmm....I hope you enjoy your time,"

"How about you help me enjoy it?" He leans forward his eyes drifting from my eyes to my lips. I keep staring at his eyes. They dark and pretty and sparkly. I raise my eyebrow. He tilts his head right, intrigued by my reaction.

Looking up at him, watching him carefully. I breathed his woodsy cologne.

"How would like me to help you sir?" I ask in english, decreasing our approximatity. He looks at me intriguied. The intense staring competetion came to an end. When my Nami slams his drink on table. I gave her look 'What's wrong with you?' She glares at me before switching back to business smile.

"Here is your drink sir," She says pushing the class to him. He turns his chair, sigh. I notice him chugging it up in one go before turning around taking a look a back. I wanted too, but it might be awkward. I just twirl my glass.

He tucks my hair behind my ear. I look at him, 'Whatchu doin' man?'.

"Your hair is hiding your beautiful face," He says. I blush hearing the comment.

"What's your name?"

"Ethan Lee, what bout' you?", He says.

"Rose," I answer. It was a made up name because Jangmi means Rose in English to give my name to people like him. Who only look for one night-stand.

"Your name sounds just like you," Hos voice deepens. I blush scoffing, He is good with words.

He looks back again, pulling out his phone from pocket. He gets up drinking his wine in one go, He takes a look at me, "Will you wait for me to return?" He whispers in my ear. I gasp and shudder, He smirks. He knows what impact he had on me.

"Mhmm..." I hum in response.

"I want to hear in words babe..." babe, that's-that's hot. He softly caresses my throat with his his thumb. It relaxed my body for a moment. I lean on his hand, that he kept under my ear.

"I will wait for you," I whisper in response, he press his lips against my forehead. Pulls away winking at me. I smirk, feeling his wet imprint on my head.

He walks away, I study his movement. He walks towards the stairs that takes to VIP room, while looking around. His aura completely changing and devilish smirk appearing on his lips.