29

Next morning, I was on the way to school. Everyone was curious how I know Lee Heeseung. I just told them the reason. I never told them one thing, He is unmarried. I just didn't feel like talking to them so when they asked me.

"Is his wife pretty?" Rize asks.
"Yeah, she is pretty." I lied, blantly. I don't want them to pursue him. They all bitch.
"We don't have a chance. Sheesh!" Sora whines. They are all bitch! Why am I always surrounded by toxic people. I roll my eyes. We reached the school.

°°°

I was walking down the street on my way home. The clear sky above my head looked bright just like my mood. I was out alone for the weekend, but got bored being alone so I was going back home. There was no traffic on the road today. Strangely, this place is much more peaceful than Korea to be honest. When I heard the continuous honking sound and roaring of the engine. It drew my attention to the road which I wasn't caring of. I saw a truck coming, why is he honking on a clear street? I thought. When my eyes fell on the small child standing in between the road, her face pale as she gazed at the truck.

Oh no!

My body moved on its own as I rushed towards the child, I grabbed her hand and pulled her closer to me. Hugging her body tightly, I ran away from the road to the sidewalk. My heart was beating furiously as I placed the child on the ground, my eyes flickering from one part of her body to another looking for potential wounds.

Then, I finally looked up from her body to her face. She was smiling, I knew it right at the moment. She was Amy, Heesung's daughter.

My mind went blank, I don't why? All I wanted was to hug this child. I pressed my lips together in a thin line calming my hammering heart. I looked back into the familiar eyes of the child.

"Are you alright?"
"Yes I'm, thank you mo-ma'am," She said, I sighed hearing her sweet voice. My eyes water for some unknown reason. I don't know how much time passed, while I kept looking at the child's face noting every little feature in my mind. When I heard Heeseung's voice.

"Amy?" I looked back and saw him running down the sidewalk until he reached us. His eyes scanned Amy and then he gazed at me, breathing heavily.
"Jangmi-ssi?...Amy! How many times have I told you not to run somewhere!! Why don't you understand?" He scolded her, his eyes full of tears.
"Heeseung please don't be angry, She is alright!" Heeseumg looked at me, his eyes widening and then he looked back at Amy. A sigh escaping his lips.

"Jangmi, thanks for saving her," He said and I couldn't help but smile sheepishly and gazed at Amy who's beautiful doe eyes never stopped staring at me.

"Amy, you should always look at the traffic lights when crossing the road. Okay?"
"Yes," She replied shyly. What a sweet child! Heeseung picked her up in his arms, hugging her tightly. I gazed at Heeseung, biting my lips. Suddenly feeling breathless because of his beauty.

"Hi!" I said. He smiles,"Hi! What are you doing here?"
"Uh... nothing was out for weekend but got bored so I was on my way home,"
"Why? I'm sure you have lots of places you would want to visit here,"
I took a breath, my brain malfunctioning. I managed to articulate a few words.

"I do...b-but...I don't want to be alone. It's boring to explore things alone. Y..you know,"
"Oh,"
"Appa! Why don't we become Jangmi aunty's guide?" She asked in her baby sweet voice.
"Oh you don't have to," Though, I can spend time with him. But, that would be very selfish of me. Heeseung somehow looked amazed and he loomed at me.

"Why not? I think that will be good. Come with us," He offered. Yes!
"Really? I don't want to burden you,"
"No prob, Me and Amy are on an outing anyways, I think we would love to have a person to accompany us, right Amy?"
"Right!" She said, thank you little girl for suggesting such an idea. I thought.
"Um...okay, I guess," I shrugged my shoulders. Heeseung asked me to follow him to his car.

The day went on great, I visited most of the places I had on my list for the day. I got to know Amy a little better, cause I spent an entire day with them. Heeseung suggested that we go for an outing every weekend. I was so grateful that he was helping me explore this country.

Half a year passed like that.

After finishing my assignment. I got up from my desk and walked towards the wardrobe. I was going out with Amy and Heeseung again since Amy wanted to meet me. I don't really like children but Amy is the only exception. I love to spend time with her.

I got a grey sweater and beige coloured pants. I tied my hair in a low ponytail, did light make-up and stepped out of the room.

"Are you going to meet Ethan?" One of my roommates asked. I clench my jaws smiling sarcastically.
"Yeah, Is there is a problem?"
"You really are gold digger, right?" Sora sneers at me.
I smirked, "I'm too pretty and rich to dig gold sweetie, I've people do it for me," I walked away. From the corner of my head, I saw her eyes were wide open but ignoring her I went downstairs.

I saw Heeseung leaning back on his sports car, his hands locked while he gazed at the sky. He sensed me walking towards him and looked down smiling at me.

"Hey!"
"Hieee!" I said as I walked closer to him. My cheeks flushing red, He opened the car door for me. The front seat? I give him a questioning look because Amy always sits there but I couldn't see her.

"Amy?"
"She sent me here to pick you up, she didn't wanted to come,"
"Why did you come?" I slapped my lips as soon as I said that. Heeseung chuckled hearing me. He stepped forward, towering me with his height causing my breath to hitch.

He leans closer to my face with our lips just inches away. I could see his smirk, my eyes were flickering from his lips to eyes and back to his lips.

"Jangmi only wants to meet Amy, it makes me so sad," He husks in his deep voice. I held my breath all this time. Blood rushing to my brain and heart hammering in my chest.

"It's not...like that, I wanted to meet you but, wouldn't it be weird?" I asked looking away my body heating up.

He stepped closer, "Why would it be weird? Aren't we friends?"
I stepped back too after becoming conscious of our closeness, "Yeah..." I gulped. "....we are."
He took another step, I kept going back.
"Then what's the problem?" His voice deepened. And, my leg knocked on the stone making me lose my balance.

My breath hitched as I closed my eyes waiting to fall, but Heeseung wrapped around my waist pulling me closer to his body. I gasped, opening my eyes to him so close to me I could never imagine.

He was still smirking playfully.

A/N:
Sorry guys for not updating for so long. I really want to complete it but I have zero motivation to write this book rn. I'll complete it, I promise guys. Anyways, I love you. Thanks for supporting me. Even though I'm being a b!tch and not updating. Please don't forget to vote and comment. I love you again. Thanks!!!