26

"So they have chosen you?" Mom asks, As she put side dishes near me. I nod with a sigh.
"That's great, Honey do tou remember our honeymoon we spent at Australia?" Mom says looking at Dad with a cute smile and my dad smiles gently nodding. In them, I see a glimpse of my real parents. A small frown crease my face remembering them. I shake my head.

"You don't look good?" Dad says with  a worried expression on his face, I pout looking at both my parents.
"Its just I'm kinda confused,"
"About what?" They ask in unison.
"Well, recently my co-worker went on a trip tp Australia with her boyfriend, Then I saw a Advertisment of Australian Tourism and then this? Its just weird." I said expressing my thoughts.
They sighs, "Isn't it a sign from universe, maybe some thing good is waiting for you there," Dad said.
"Like a boyfriend!" Mom intervenes and I give her a mean look.
"Mom, I told you I don't need one!"
"Jangmi, You're already of an age. We're getting older you should better get a one. I can't wait to hold my grandchildren!"
The blush crept my cheeks, "Mom!"
"C'mon Dear don't force her." Dad said.
"What do you mean..." They started arguing, seeing them lively a small smile crept on my lips and I dug into my food. A sign huh?

Next day, I accepted the offer and on a month, I flew to Australia as my parents suggested with my other co-workers. The company gave us a apartments to live as roommates together, boys and girls lived different apartments. Settling didn't take long. But before we could start how can we forget to party.

"You know my friend knows a good bar here," Rize says, as she slams her hand leaning on the coffee table. Lazily, other co-workers sip coffee.
"I was thinking let's go for a party, its close and they say that the owner of the bar is quite hot he is an asian too."
I see Sora another co-worker getting excited suddenly, "Really?"
"Yeah, you coming?" Rize asks us.
I shurg my shoulder, simply agreeing.
"Great, Lets go there at 9? What do you think?"
"Cool with me." I reply.
"Me too."
"Me three!"

After everyone agrees. We go to our rooms. I open the closet looking for a dress appropriate to go a bar. By 8 I was done chosing a dress and began to get ready. I take a bath, came out wrapped on towel. Did a little skincare and turned to my dress. The one I was going to wear.

I slide my leather black lace bodysuit, pair of black shorts and a oversized denim jacket. I went with smoky eyes and nude lipstick, let my hair fall free.

I looked at the clock, when I hear a knock on my door.

"Are you ready Jangmi?" My eyes widen as I quickly walk over to my heels.
"Yeah, just a sec!" I said and quickly slide my heels and grabbed my shoulder purse and waltz to the door. Opening I see other co-workers ready waiting in the living room. A sigh left my lips, I thanked my inuition for not chosing a extravagant outfit and cause I would have stand out with these people if I did.

I smile, "Let's go,"