20

I hear the shuffling noises from outside. I looked at the door which flew open and a man barges in, "She should be awak-Oh you're up!"
I could see his face clearly my view was quite hazy but the first thing, I asked was, "Water," I croaked.

He seemed to ignore what I said and walked towards me. The fright took over me but to protect me I couldn't do anything at that time. I just closed my eyes. I feel his hand grabbing both my shoulders and forced me to sit up. I open my eyes again, "SAY IT LOUDLY I CAN'T HEAR YOU!" His voice was loud and guttural.

I flinched but opened my eyes and with all strength I said it again, "Water! I need water" My throat was hurting badly. I just said it again.
"Wait, I'll get it for you,"

I open my eyes feeling his presence gettimg futher away. I see his shadow leaving the room. I looked down at myself. I was in same clothes, my first glance went to my tummy. I had this huge urge to wanting to hold it. But, my hands were tied to my back.

The door opens and he walks in with a tray, I could see the glimpse of glass and a tray. Is that food? He sets the things on the table and proceeded to come close to me. He moves behind me I could hear the tinkling metallic noise and suddenly, something unlocked. My hand felt free. My hand, Did he unlock the handcuffs? I looked at the man with wide eyes. He takes my handcuffs off.

"I'm untying you for eating, don't think you're free!" He said harshly. I nod, of course why would he unlock me to set me free? He places the food and water before me. I bring my hands to front and see my wrist bruised because of the handcuffs, it was burning in pain. While, I straightened my hand.

I kept glancing at him suspiciously as I could see clearly, little bit. He lioled kind of familiar but I could not figure out where I have seen him. I bring the glass close to my mouth as drink water my eyes never leaving him as he sits on the chair towering me, playing with his gun. To intimidate me. I can figure it out very well cause that's what happening for days now.

He looked like a middle aged guy, with french beard and scar on his cheekbone. My eyes traveled down his clothes. He was wearing a cheetah print cheap shirt and chains, common fashion among people like them. He had a tattoo on his left arm. He had- My eyes widened and went back to his arm. Tattoo? That tattoo was familiar. A numerical number tattoo, 1988. I looked back at the man's face and he looked somewhat satisfied.

"Eat up! I don't have entire day Young Missy Roselia of Hwang Family!" He said and soon my frown lips curl upward in smile. My heart falls at ease as I remembered him in my darkest memories. How could I forget him. My bodyguard, my parents were mafia at that time, I was the only miss of the family that was feared by everyone.

They took one wrong step everything shattered he was my bodyguard and he didn't leave my side and lived as my shadow until I was adopted by a decent family. I had almost forgot about him. His job was to not let me get dragged into this world again but look how I ended up here again?

To Be continued...

Since peeps were asking for update! I want to complete this real bad but I'm kind of busy these days. I will try to complete it ny writing short short chaps.
Stay tuned.
Don't forget to Vote and Comment.