21

The door closes before me and my head droops, my stomach churning with nervousness. I inhale deeply, tightly holding my fist. The day passes because another man came unlocked my handcuffs to eat. I get food once in a while. I quickly eat this man was least bothered and kept making nasty faces looking at his phone.

After eating, he again locks my hand behind me. I wince in pain but he cared any less and just gets up to leave. The only sound that could he heard in the room was of the footsteps and next moment, the man hears the clicking noise. He frowns slightly, the hair on his body rose. Before he could turn to check on the girl. All he saw was darkness, the slight pain he sensed before his senses stopped working.

As I see him leave, I use all the force I had, wincing in pain. I pulled my hands against each other to break the handcuffs. If they were real, I wouldn't have able to but that man , Jeongyeom. He replaced the handcuffs with fake ones. I looked up at the ventilator snd closed my eyes.

Bracing myself together, I hear the loud thud noise and I knew the man was dead. I get up from the place, subconsiously my hand touched my belly. I, went away avoiding looking at the dead man. I went to the door, my eyes scanned the corridor. I see other two men dead.

I never knew my family was still operating undercover. These were those people who mixed with other mafia families, but were loyal to my bloodline, aka me. I'm the last person alive of my bloodline.

Their was unusual stillness in the place. It was hard to digest, their could be only two reasons for it. One they have been raided or I'm walking into their trap. The hair on my body rise just by the thought of it. My stomach churned, I wish I never met. During times like this, I was cursing him yet again.

Suddenly, I sense someone behind me, the moment I hear the clicking sound of gun loading. I halt and turn around to see the guy I met the first day I opened my eyes here. My eyes met his cynical ones, I swear my heart skipped a beat. I stepped back. My eyes flickered from his face to his body. Something is not right in his body. I frowned.

"How did you get away bitch? I was coming to get you but you came here," He said and I stepped back cautiously. My hand reaching to my back as I checked the gun I had in my waistband.

"Don't you dare to come near me!" I warned him.
"Or what are you gonna do? Huh?" He asked chuckling darkly. My heartbeat quickens, my breathing became hard and ragged.
"I'm warning you!"
"Oh I'm so scared," He mocks as he steps forward. I glare at him pointing the gun at him. He stops with wide eyes.
"STOP THERE!" I yell and his lips curls up. He begins laughing, like a maniac. I clenched tightly on the trigger. I know how to use it but its been a while since I have done so my hands were trembling.
"Are you gonna kill me? Have you ever hurt a fly in your life?" He asks mockingly. I glared harder, He really thinks I grew up among the flowers huh? I pulled the trigger and he jerked back.
"You really think that I grew up being
protected my entire life don't you? You think just because I grew up in lovabls family. I would be afraid. Darling you messed with the wrong person!" I laughed, regaining my posture.
"You fucking cunt, I'll kill that fucking bastard in your belly and then fuck you senselessly until you're dead!" He yells, my body shivered hearing his dirty words. I was on fire, fuming with anger.

To be continued...

Hui! I just noticed the chapters were up and down so I republished the previously chapters in a correct order.
VOTE AND COMMENT.