33

Jangmi' face was beetroot red when she entered the dark party room with a Halloween theme. Thankfully no one could see her face and she felt relieved about it. She only glanced at Heeseung once when his friends suddenly appeared engulfing him in a hug. One of them looked in my direction and smiled sweetly.

"You must be Jangmi?"
"Ah…Yes!" I replied awkwardly. He smiled and said, "Hi! I'm Jay and welcome to the party. I hope you enjoy your time here,"
"Thanks! Your Korean is so fluent!"
"Ah…my parents are Korean so…"
"Oh, I see."
"HEY JAY! COME' ER BRO!" Some Australian dude appeared and wrapped his hands around Jay shoulder before dragging him away. I was once again left alone with Heeseung.

I gave him an awkward glance, when he asked.

"Wanna drink?" He held out his hand for me. I internally screamed but quickly held his hand and  nodded coyly and we made our way through the crowd.

The music was booming in my ear and thundering my chest. I walked through the drunk and messy adults. I could feel Heeseung's big warm hand holding mine tightly, as he walked me through the people causing my heart to flutter. For a moment, everything went silent. All I could see was Heeseung's large back. A small smile made its way to my lips.

We ended up at the bar,with him sitting next to me. I ordered some wine and he and I started drinking. After some time, Heeseung's friends showed up and asked if they could borrow him from me for some time. I nodded awkwardly and Heeseung went away. Now my eyes were fixated on the dance floor, while I drank my alcohol slowly.

Suddenly, I had an urge to mix with the crowd and dance. I don't like sitting alone in an unknown place, so I quickly finished drinking the alcohol and placed the glass on the counter before entering on the dance floor.

Heeseung returned after scolding his friends for dragging him away from his beloved just to find her nowhere near where he left her. Anxiety struck him, when he realised it. His eyes wandered everywhere. Until he saw her dancing in the crowd with her hands above her head. She was dancing without a care in the world. A small smile appeared on his lips as he watched her for some time. Before glancing at the DJ once. As soon as DJ's eyes met. He nodded with a grin on his face.

The hardcore party music was changed to a slow romantic one. Jangmi, who was caught off guard with the sudden change of music, flinched. She glanced at the DJ one last time. A pout appeared on her lips. She turned around all ready to leave the floor for the couples.

As Jangmi reached the corner of the dance floor, she saw Heeseung standing there looking at her with a sweet, gentle smile on his face that made Jangmi heartbeat speed up, her face flush and her body heat up. Jangmi was unaware of what to come next.

When Heeseung suddenly started getting closer to her, Jangmi subconsciously began walking back. Heeseung climbed the dance floor.

Jangmi frowned, wondering what he was upto. When he suddenly held her hand and pulled her close to him, his other hand rested on her waist.

"Will m'lady have a dance with this vampire?" Heeseung asked coyly.

A small smile made its way to Jangmi's lips. She looked gorgeous wearing such a beautiful smile on her flushed face. As she nodded and they began dancing.