27

"Shots, Shots, Shots!!" My friend cheered. I gulped down another glass of vodka and slammed the glass on table. My eyes squinting feeling the fizzy drink pass down my throat.

"Jangmi never really went on company dinner, so I never thought she would be a great drinker!"
I smirk feeling proud ofy drinking skills, "Now it's Rize's turn," I smirks and we open the another bottle.

Now, they'll momentarily won't disturb me. I look around in the surrounding the bar had a beautiful ambience. The black and gold aesthetic. I'm sure the owner must have abclassic taste. The people were all among themselves, when the sound of doorbell brought my attention to the door. I saw a person walking inside.

My drunk gaze staring at his Six feet glory. He had the pretty pair of eyes and they looked kind of familiar. I don't know but chills run down my spine feeling the dejà vu. I squint my eyes to get a better view of his face. My heart begins to beat fast, when I finally seemed to recognise him. The man who saved me years ago, The waiter walked to him showing him some documents. He signs the paper.

"Look he is the owner of this place, Isn't he handsome?" Rize friend, Sua says. My eyes widen, my heart beating furiously. My stomach heating up spreading it all over my body. My eyes never leaving his figure. He walks over to the bar-counter. He order something for himself, I keep staring at him with no-shame whatsoever.

"It's no use of liking him. He has a kid!" Sua friend finally breaks the silence.
"He is married?"
"No, His girlfriend died during childbirth."
"It would've been better if he didn't had a kid?" Sora rolls her eyes. Bitch alert! I thought in my head glaring at her. Of course, I hide my glare. When I feel the pair of eyes on me, I looked back at that man. He was looking at me smiling and waving his hand.

He is waving his hand at me!!!! He is remembers me!!! Kya!!!! He remembers me!!! My inside were in chaos.

"Whoa! Who is he waving at Jangmi?" Rize widens her eyes, looking at me. I smile sheepishly at her. I look at all of them, "Excuse me for a moment." I push the chair back. My heart beating wildly, my body on fire. I don't know WHY? I'M REACTING THIS WAY. ALL OF THIS FEELS SIMILIAR. This setting feels similiar. He turns his barstool, his droopy eyes meets mine.

"Hi!"
"Hi! Rose." He said, my eyes widen. Rose. The same voice called me out in the back of my head. I felt a shooting pain in my head, making me dizzy. I couldn't help but close my eyes, I feel a hand on my shoulder holding me firmly in place.

"Are you alright?" He asked and I opened my eyes and looked up, his eyes were full of worries. Weird.

"I'm fine....maybe a little drunk." I reply with a cheeky grin. The corner of his lips turn up.