Warning:

Hey readers! Just thought it would be wise of me to write a little warning for this book before you begin reading :)

Please note that this is a MAFIA based story. Assassin Thirty Two is rated mature for a reason (17/18+). With this plot being based around very illegal and dark activities, do not expect any of the characters to be heroes. They're both villains. Ivy and Valentino are enemies so don't think that they'll be best friends within the first few chapters. They are no role models and do bad things. Illegal, horrible, bad things.

If you are uncomfortable with the following scenarios, then I strongly believe that this book is not for you.I will also not be giving warnings above chapters throughout the book. This will be your one and only warning, so please refrain from posting negative comments regarding surprises/unexpected events in the book that you are not comfortable to read.

Some chapters may include:
- abuse/torture
- gore/murder
- violent & explicit language
-sexual harassment/assault
- illegal activities/objects/substances
-possibly lots of smut ;)

I don't mind constructive criticism on how I can improve my writing but when it is borderline bullying, do us both a favour and find a better hobby :)

Other than that, enjoy the book! And don't forget to vote/comment/share!

- bubbles x