Twenty Three: Scandalous Swims

A couple of weeks had already passed and the weather had seemed to get only hotter. Ivy tossed and turned in the bed before huffing and kicking the sheets off of her body. She headed downstairs towards the kitchen, thinking a glass of water would cool her down and help her sleep. The house was quiet, barely any men on guard and it helped Ivy relax a bit. Chugging back the glass of water, she looked outside, the illuminated pool suddenly looking inviting. Her eyes wandered through the room, checking to see if anyone was nearby and when it was clear, she quietly opened the door and stripped out of the shirt she wore to bed.

Ivy dived head first into the pool, swimming up to the surface and gasping at the cold water. Leaning back, she floated and stared up at the stars above. Little white dots scattered through the blanket of darkness as grey clouds disappeared over the horizon. It was peaceful and Ivy closed her eyes, basking in the water and listening to the waves crashing.

She submerged her face under the water and her hair floated around her face. She felt euphoric, at ease as if time had stopped and she didn't live such an evil life. Then she heard heavy footsteps and the door opening from the house. Opening her eyes, she swam to the edge of the pool, her eyes lingering on Valentino's presence.

"What are you doing out here?" He grumbled in a husky voice as if he too, had just woken up from a rough sleep. Ivy pushed away from the pool edge, floating into the middle of the water.

"Swimming."

"Wearing that? What happens if someone sees you?"

Ivy smirked and shrugged her shoulders. Valentino was irritated that she was just wearing a bra and panties.

"Relax. No one's seen me. Until now." Ivy mumbled, referring to Valentino disrupting her night swim. "Besides, no one's provided me with any swimwear or bikinis even though we're at the beach."

Valentino chuckled, stepping closer to the pool. "We're not here on fucking holiday. We're here to be safe."

Ivy rolled her eyes and ran her hands through the body of water.

"Cover yourself up and get out of the pool. Now."

"Or what?" Ivy grinned mischievously, now standing on her feet in the pool and her hands brushing the straps of her bra off of her shoulders.

"You're wearing close to nothing. Don't make me have to drag you out, Princess."

Ivy pouted, her hand trailing to her back and grasping the clip of her bra.

"Don't you dare."

"Oops." She mumbled innocently and undid the clasp of her bra with just one hand. The bra fell from her chest effortlessly and floated away from her.

Valentino groaned, tilting his head back and running a hand along his face. Without hesitating, he dived into the pool. When he emerged before her, his hands harshly gripped her waist, pulling her to him. Ivy's bare chest collided with his and she bit her lip, staring into his dark eyes. Valentino held the gaze, his hands caressing her ass and she leaned forward, brushing her lips against his.

Their lips collided with hunger as they both fought for dominance. Ivy gasped for air, running her hands through Valentino's wet hair. His lips left a trail of kisses down her neck and to her collarbone before he dragged his bottom lip up her skin and connected his lips with hers. Gripping onto the bottom of her thighs, he walked through the pool and her back crashed into the pool edge. She groaned at the pain of it but tugged on his hair, pulling his face away from hers.

Valentino's hand slid down her body and his fingers brushed over the hem of her underwear. She bit her lip, pushing her hips against his electric touch, silently begging him for more. Her vision was blurry and her thoughts were hazy. She didn't care about the consequences; she just needed his touch.