Forty Nine: Morning Kisses

As the morning sun crept into the bedroom from behind the curtains, Valentino's eyes flickered over to Ivy who was still fast asleep. Most of her body was exposed from the sheet that she had kicked off during the middle of the night. She was lying on her stomach, one leg out straight while the other was bent up. Her head was resting on the pillow, her arms buried underneath it as she slept peacefully. Valentino's eyes wandered down her body, from her peaceful face to the shirt she often slept in that had bunched around her waist, and his eyes fixated on the black lace thong she wore.

Reaching out, his fingers gently grazed her skin, running them up her thigh until he lightly caressed her ass. And then he suddenly remembered the bottle of wine she stole from his wine cellar last night while he was out for dinner. Getting drunk was one thing but stealing his alcohol which happened to be one of his most expensive bottles was another. Surely a morning punishment wouldn't hurt?

Valentino rolled over, holding himself above her sleeping body as he pecked the back of her head, her exposed shoulder, her lower back and hips and upper thighs. He then ran his bottom lip up her ass cheek before he suddenly sank his teeth into the soft skin. Ivy groaned at the slight pain, stirring in her sleep and Valentino casted his eyes up as he sucked on the small bite mark. "Come on, Princess. Wake up." He hummed, kissing the other cheek while his hand massaged the other one. Ivy squirmed under his touch yet somehow, she still wasn't waking up for him.

With a growl, Valentino pulled his hand away before suddenly bringing it back down with a force. Ivy jolted awake at the slap and Valentino smirked, hooking his fingers under her underwear as he slowly pulled them off and down her legs.

"Mmm... Val, what are you doing?" Ivy groaned, her head resting on the side as she looked down at Valentino.

"There was a robbery last night." He hummed, slowly kissing up her legs.

"What are you talking about?"

"Some little thief got into my wine cellar last night and helped themselves to one of my finest bottles of red wine." Ivy's cheeks flushed red as she felt his lips inch further and further up her body. "And whoever it was will be punished for their actions, yes?" Ivy closed her eyes and groaned. She wasn't going to lie and say that it wasn't her because they both knew that she was caught red handed.

"Not right now please. I have a hangover." Ivy whispered as she felt Valentino run a finger teasingly between her legs. He did it again and Ivy tried to clamp her legs closed but he easily pried them open, spreading them out so he had a perfect view.

"What a shame. I guess having a hangover is the consequence for drinking an entire bottle. But you'll face the punishments for stealing from me, Princess. Ass up for me." He said but Ivy didn't move, trying to close her eyes and fall back asleep. Valentino wasn't having it and snaked his hand under her legs, yanking her forward so she was on her hands and knees in front of him.

"Don't make this any harder than it has to be. Now keep that ass up for me, yeah?" Valentino growled and Ivy dropped her head, nodding. His hands caressed her ass, his touch light and delicate but Ivy knew that the punishment was going to be anything close to it. "I'm going to spank that ass red and you're going to count and thank me after every one. Got it?" Ivy bit her lip but nodded her head, mentally preparing herself.

Suddenly Ivy was jolted forward, a whimper escaping her mouth as she felt the familiar sting. "Words, Ivy. Use your goddamn words."

"Yes."

"Yes, who?"

Ivy's cheeks burned a bright red and she was thankful that he couldn't see her face at the time. "Yes Sir."

"Good girl. You ready?"

"No Sir."

Valentino chuckled lowly with a smirk on his face as he pulled his hands away from her. "That's a shame." Suddenly his hand collided with her skin and Ivy gripped tightly onto the bed sheets in her hand.

"One. Thank you Sir."

Then there was another.

"Two. Thank you Sir."

"Three. Thank you Sir."

By the seventh, the pain had subsided and Ivy's chest had collapsed onto the bed.

"Eight. Thank you Sir."

She wasn't prepared for the ninth slap. Ivy let out a loud gasp, clawing at the pillows in front of her as she tried to squirm away but Valentino latched onto her ankle, dragging her to the end of the bed. Instead of trying to soothe the pain, he harshly squeezed the red mark and Ivy whimpered.

"I didn't tell you to stop counting." He grunted, waiting for Ivy to speak up.

"N-nine. Thank you Sir."

"Ow!" Ivy cried out as Valentino slapped her ass one last time. Except it was somehow more painful than the previous one. "T-ten. Thank y-you Sir." She mumbled into the bed and her chest rose up and down heavily. His hands rubbed the red skin and Ivy let out a small sigh.

"That last one hurt Sir." She said and Valentino hummed, bending over to place a kiss where he had marked.

"I know, Princes. But you took it like a good girl." He praised and he lied back down on the bed. Ivy raised her head and stared at him. "Come here." He mumbled, gesturing her to his lap and Ivy slowly pushed herself up and onto his thighs. She straddled his body as his hands adventurously danced along her hot skin. Against her lower back, up her thighs and then he brushed them up her stomach, under the shirt she was wearing until he cupped her breasts.

He started to roll her nipples between his fingers and Ivy's eyes fluttered closed, head tilting up as she found pleasure in the gentle tugs. She was in such a heavy haze of lust that she didn't notice that she was grinding against the bulge in his briefs until he suddenly bucked his hips up and squeezed her nipples.

"Sit on my face, Princess. I want to taste you."

Ivy stopped moving and her eyes blinked open as she looked down at Valentino. "What?"

"You heard me. Sit on my face, I want to eat your sweet pussy for breakfast." He said in a low tone and Ivy felt as if her skin was ignited in flames. Hesitantly, Ivy kneeled up from his waist and moved up, resting on his chest and she looked back down at his face.

"Hold onto the headboard." He mumbled, gripping her thighs as he tugged her body forward. Ivy's breath hitched and her fingers grasped the top of the headboard, slowly she lowered herself down, Valentino's nose lightly brushing her slit.

"I said sit, not fucking hover." He growled, pulling her down and her back arched when she suddenly felt his mouth cup her.

While Valentino moved his tongue, Ivy began to rock her hips, her head dropping and her eyes closed as she rode his face. "Oh... d-don't stop..." She moaned, moving faster. Dropping one hand, she ran her fingers through Valentino's bed hair and pulled on it as she felt herself come close to her climax.

He began to add his fingers and Ivy moaned loudly, clamping down on her bottom lip as he had no trouble sliding two fingers in. Her thighs squeezed around his head and she bucked her hips, her back arched as her fingernails dug into the fabric of the headboard. Valentino continued licking, not stopping until he had savored every drop of her and she was nothing but a complete mess on his face.

"Ahh... fuck Val, it's too much." Ivy sobbed, coming down from her third high. Her whole body trembled and Valentino didn't stop, his hand curling around her thighs, holding her against his face. Finally he stopped and he gently pried Ivy off of him, her body resting against his naked chest.

"Fuck me, Princess. That shit's addictive. If I could, I would have my face buried between your legs for days." He growled, placing a kiss on the top of her head.