Thirty: I am His; He is Mine

Ivy jumped out of the car frustrated with Valentino. The entire car ride home his hands teased her and she was more sexually frustrated then she thought possible. Valentino had a smug smirk on his face as he watched Ivy storm inside, her skirt riding up as she swayed her hips from side to side. The sound of her heels clicking against the floor vanished through the house and Valentino decided to let her be, knowing she was not only angry at him but herself too. He headed up the stairs, unbuttoning his shirt and removing his belt to help relax as he stood in his office, the door closing behind him.

The club seemed to be doing well, making more money than it had previous years but he knew that while it came off as a regular nightclub now, once the new shipments came in, the Italians and the sneaky Russians would weasel their way in and cause havoc for him. He leaned back in his chair, a glass of whisky soothing him as Joseph strolled into the room, a silver case in his hand.

"I cleared out the safe while we were there." Joseph muttered, opening the case to reveal it stacked to the brim with cold hard cash. The sight of the money didn't make Valentino grin, he had enough money already but was still glad to see that the money he put into the club was finally paying off.

"Good. Let's hope that it becomes a normal income." Valentino grabbed the silver case and stood up, walking over to the bookshelf and pulling on an old red book that clicked, opening the secret safe behind it. He unlocked the safe and placed the case into the large safe before closing it and making his way back to his desk. He kicked his feet up, pouring another drink for himself and offering Joseph one who kindly declined.

"Go get Ivy. I need to have a few words with her." Valentino muttered, taking a sip of the golden liquid. Joseph raised his eyebrows and smirked.

"You gonna talk or fuck her?" He snickered and Valentino scowled.

"What I do with her is none of your business."

"Hmm, well the rate she's going in training one day she'll kick your ass and kill us all. Watch yourself now, Boss." Joseph commented as he strolled out of the room, closing the door behind him as he let the words sink into Valentino by himself.

Ivy sat on her bed, still dressed up as she played with her dagger and there was a sudden knock at the door. She opened it, revealing Joseph who helped himself and walked into the room.

"He wants to see you."

"Yeah? Well I don't want to see him. Tell your loverboy that I'm not speaking to him." Ivy muttered, gripping tighter onto the handle of the dagger. Joseph spat out a chuckle and Ivy sent him a look causing him to quieten down.

"I don't think you have a choice, love. Just go up to his office. Now." Joseph stated and slammed the door behind him. Ivy groaned and pushed herself to her feet, hiding her dagger in the book she was currently reading. She decided a few months ago that she'd use the dagger as a bookmark instead of folding the pages over and ruining the book.

She stormed out of the room and a few of the guards she passed stared at her, the blazer no longer hiding most of the lingerie bodysuit she was wearing. Like always, she didn't bother knocking and pushed the door open revealing the devil himself sitting in all his glory.

"What?" She snapped, shutting the door with force while she folded her arms over her chest. Ivy didn't realise what she had done and Valentino couldn't help but stare at her pushed up breasts. He ran his hand along his jaw, inhaling a sharp breath.

"You're angry at me. Why?"

Ivy scoffed, walking closer to the desk. "Fuck you Valentino."

"Anytime you want, Princess." He winked with a smirk.