Forty Three: The Golden Statue

Valentino paced down the halls, two of his men following close behind as they frantically looked around for Ivy and her whereabouts when he suddenly looked up, catching a glimpse of a bruised up Daisy glaring straight at him.

"What the fuck happened to you?" He muttered, casting his eyes down her body. She had a bruise on her arm, her knees and one on the side of her jaw.

Daisy scoffed, rolling her eyes. "That crazy bitch of yours. She pushed me down the stairs the other day."

Valentino looked at Daisy confused and then he smirked. Then it finally clicked. Her attitude. Avoiding Valentino. Because she would've seen Daisy leave his office half naked the other day.

What a silly girl jumping to conclusions.

Walking away, Valentino suddenly stopped and turned back to Daisy. "You're not working looking like that. Come back next week or until those bruises have faded."

Valentino stormed into his office, getting frustrated by the minute. Where the fuck was Ivy? And where the hell did she go? She was sneaky and Valentino knew that. Hell, she even managed to get into his safe and take the keys to his cars. Without him suspecting a single thing.

Picking up his phone, he dialed Joseph's number and on the second ring, he answered. "Yes?"

"Where the fuck is Ivy?"

"I don't know Boss. I'm downstairs at the moment in the dungeon. They've brought in a new girl tonight. You should come down and see her."

"I ain't got fucking time for that shit. When you see Ivy, send her through to my fucking office."

"When was the last time you saw her?" Joseph called out over the music of the club.

"Right outside my fucking office bending over in the bush doing some fucking gardening." Valentino replied and his eyes shifted out the window and into the garden he last saw her in. On her hands and knees, picking out weeds without even thinking that Valentino was right above her, inside, watching her act so innocently.

"Oh shit." Joseph suddenly muttered and Valentino stood from his chair.

"What?"

"The new girl. It's fucking Ivy."

Valentino took a deep breath and closed his eyes. Darkness consumed him. And there she was, in his mind again but this time dancing on a pole wearing next to nothing in front of his men. "Get her the fuck here. Now."

Valentino hung up the phone, anger pulsating through his veins as his phone soared through the air and smashed against the door. Running his hands through his hair, he tried to calm himself down but it barely worked. The room fell silent and he clicked his knuckles and neck when the door suddenly flew open. Ivy stumbled in, cursing at Joseph who was gripping tightly onto her arm.

"I swear to God, if I have fucking bruises from your death grip, I don't care that you're Val's bitch. I will fucking skin you alive and hang you by your balls-"

"How about you get off Val's dick for-" Just as Joseph was going to insult Ivy, Valentino sent him a deathly glare, daring him to finish what he was saying.

"Leave." Valentino ordered Joseph and the other guard. Joseph didn't say anything, instead turned on his heel and clicked the door closed behind him.

"I-"

"I didn't ask you to speak." Valentino barked, walking to the other end of his office and locking the door. Ivy fidgeted in her spot and Valentino drank in her appearance. Light makeup, a dark red wig and a skimpy outfit. The bikini top barely covered her breasts.