Forty Two: Pillow Talk

Ivy woke up to the morning sunshine quickly peeking through the curtains. Groaning, she stretched her arms out, hearing her neck click. Casting her gaze over at Valentino, his body still and asleep and she knew that any minute now, his alarm would go off and he'd be heading to the gym for his morning workout.

And as if on cue, the constant beep of the alarm rang, causing Valentino to stir in his sleep until he finally registered his alarm was going off and he reached out to turn it off. Smirking to herself, Ivy shifted, still pretending to be asleep but with her hand cupping her breast and her head buried in the pillow to hide her mischievous grin.

"Oh, Joseph." She moaned quietly, snuggling her face deeper into the plush softness of the pillow, afraid that Valentino would be able to see her smirk. Thinking that he didn't hear her, Ivy trailed her hand down lower, pretending to feel herself as she moaned Joseph's name again but a little louder.

"Right there, oh yes Joseph."

Suddenly the blankets were torn away and Ivy squealed, startled by the sudden coolness of the air. Valentino pulled on her ankles, dragging her to the edge of the bed, her bare ass pressing against him as he reached for her hair, yanking her face off the bed and gripping her throat with his other hand.

Ivy could no longer hide the smirk on her face and pressed herself against him, slowly grinding her hips. Apparently Valentino didn't find her act funny because she whimpered when his hand tightened on her throat.

"You wanna moan another man's name while lying next to me then I'll fuck you so good that you won't even remember your own."

"You wish."

Valentino tensed his jaw, squeezing her throat until her face started to turn red. "Stop the fucking games, Ivy."

"Can't... s-stop something you start-ed." Ivy gasped, her fingers clawing at Valentino's hand but he didn't ease his grip.

Suddenly letting go of her, Valentino stepped away, running his hands through his hair before muttering something and walking into the wardrobe. Ivy gasped for air, not bothering to move from her position, her naked body still sprayed out on the bed.

When Valentino returned from getting dressed, he lifted the belt in his hand, cracking it against Ivy's ass.

"Ahh! Ow!" Ivy cried out, about to scramble away from him before he lifted the belt and spanked her again. The leather strap cracked against her skin and Ivy bit down on the blanket. Muffling her scream.

"No. More. Games. No. More. Fucking. Trouble." Valentino grunted, putting the belt on and Ivy twisted her body so she was sitting at the edge of the bed, glaring at the man in front of her.

"You hear me?!" He yelled and Ivy dropped her eyes, looking at anywhere but him. Not liking that she wasn't replying, Valentino leaned over bed, placing his hands on either side of Ivy and glaring down at her. "I can't hear you, brat." He growled and Ivy gulped, finally looking up into his eyes.

"Fuck you."

-----------

Valentino had warned Ivy that morning to not cause trouble. But was she going to listen? No. Did she ever listen to him? Rarely.

Pacing around the outside, along the narrow path that was surrounded by rose bushes, Ivy made her way up to the side of the house where a door that she hadn't noticed before was. Ivy had spent her day "gardening" with her head between the bushes, watching the women walk up to the secret door.

She had seen a couple of women before that walked through it, and Ivy finally clicked to where it led to. Valentino's private strip club. In his house. For his men. At least that's what she hoped it led to.