Chapter 4

"So hungry..." Luffy groaned while leaning over the boat. "When the hell are we going to reach land, anyway?" Zoro asked while sitting next to (Y/n). "Hm, I'd give it a good mile or two from here, possibly" (Y/n) assumed, earning another groan from Luffy.

"You can't even see, also don't you find it dumb, that someone trying to be King of the Pirates, doesn't have a single navigation skill?" Zoro asked in anger. "Relax, we got me, I'm great at navigating" (Y/n) reassured with a wave of her hand. "Oh, yeah? Then where are we going?" Zoro asked with a doubtful look.

"We're going that way" (Y/n) said with a grin, while pointing in the direction the boat is heading. "Gr! That's not helpful at all!!" Zoro exclaimed with a large tick mark on his forehead. "Haha! Good one (Y/n)! You really got us good!" Luffy laughed until his stomach growled again, silencing his laugh as he groaned in despair.

"Alright Mr. Wise guy, shouldn't you be a great navigator, being the great Bounty Hunter of the Seas" (Y/n) teased as she poked Zoro's cheek. "You remembered that, but you can't even get my name right? Either way, I'm not a Bounty Hunter, I'm just a guy who's searching for a man" Zoro said as he leaned backward.

"So, you're just as lost as we are" (Y/n) concluded, earning a wack to her head. "Owie!! So mean!" (Y/n) complained as she rubbed her head. The commotion sent Luffy's hat into the air, Zoro and Luffy wanted in surprise, while (Y/n) looked calm about the situation.

"Oh no, not my Shanks hat..." Luffy muttered while watching it drift away from the boat. The two males ran after the hat, watching it fly faster from the boat. Luffy leaned over the boat, trying his best to reach it, forgetting he has rubber arms to stretch for it.

Suddenly, (Y/n) appeared, hovering over the water, and catching the hat. As the boat got closer to her, she casually stepped onto the boat. "Lu-... Laffy? Laffy! Hello? Earth to Laffy" (Y/n) said as she waved her hand in front of Luffy's face, trying to snap him out of his daze.

Zoro stood wide-eyed at the spot (Y/n) was floating on, not believing she just did that. "How the hell did you do that?!" Zor asked while grabbing the front of her shirt, bringing her closer to his face, to intimidate her. "Oh~ How bold, making the first move I see?" (Y/n) teased while getting closer to his face.

He immediately dropped her, his face basically turning into a tomato. "S-Shut up, and tell me how you did that!" Zoro exclaimed with a stutter, trying to mask his embarrassment with anger. "Hm~ Magic" (Y/n) said with a wink while lowering her glasses to show off her eyes.

Zoro sputtered in embarrassment and fell to his butt, spirals in his eyes, but hearts surrounding his figure. "Oops... I think I broke him..." (Y/n) muttered to herself, now standing between a dazed Luffy, who wouldn't stop staring at his hat, and a broken Zoro.

~~~

 "Luffy, hey, you're going to drop that again, I thought it was important," Zoro said from across Luffy. "Heh... It is, thanks again, for catching it, (Y/n)" Luffy said gratefully, (Y/n) leaned against the pole that held the sail. "No problem" (Y/n) said with a thumbs up.

"Ugh, I'm so hungry, it's killing me!" Zoro complained, earning a chuckle from (Y/n). "Laffy was complaining about that earlier" (Y/n) pointed out. "Shut up... Hm? Hey look, a bird" Zoro said while noticing the figure of a bird. "I can't" (Y/n) said with a shrug, then pointing to the blindfold she has on.

She swapped out her glasses with her blindfold, as she didn't want to break Zoro again. "Oh! I know! Let's eat it!!" Luffy exclaimed happily. "Huh? How do we catch it? Unless (Y/n) can fly somehow" Zoro said while looking at (Y/n) for an answer. "I'm not telling~!" (Y/n) sang out in a teasing tone, earning a glare from the male.

"Even if she could, you should leave it to me! (Y/n), watch me catch this bird! Gum... Gum... ROCKET!!!" Luffy yelled as he flung himself at the bird. "And off he goes..." (Y/n) muttered, taking out nail paint, and painting her nails, silently waiting for Luffy's plan to go south.

"That makes sense..." Zoro also muttered, still not used to Luffy's ability. Suddenly, Luffy's head seemed to have gotten stuck in the bird's beak. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! HELP ME!!!!!" Luffy screamed, unable to get down from the bird. "YOU MORON! WHAT THE HELL'S GOING ON NOW?!" Zoro exclaimed in anger and started to row frantically.

"(Y/N), DO SOMETHING, EITHER THAN DOING YOUR NAILS!!!" Zoro exclaimed, wanting her to help him out. "You've got this, I believe in you! Also, look out for those three in the water" (Y/n) said while pointing behind him. "Huh?" Zoro muttered, turning around a bit to see three people in the water.

"Hey! You there! Stop! Please!! Man overboard! Stop! Man overboard!!" One of the males started calling, waving his arms in the air. "Damn! How did you even see those shipwrecks?! Either way, we have no time! I can't stop! You're just going to have to jump in!" Zoro shouted out to the three.

Zoro zoomed by fast, somehow the three clung to the boat, while (Y/n) kept on painting her nails, unbothered by it all. "Huh, you three actually made it on, nice" (Y/n) said with a thumbs up. "WHY THE HELL DIDN'T YOU HELP US?!" The three yelled at her, a bit angered with how calm she is.

"Stop the boat, or the girl gets it" one of them threatened while positioning a sword at her neck. "The three of us are members of Buggy the Clowns Pirate Crew. This boat, and this girl, are ours now" the three said with a sadistic smile. "Huh?" Zoro asked with a deadly glare, now focused on the three Pirates.

This ended with the three beaten up badly, while Zoro held onto (Y/n) protectively. "Haha! I'm sorry, we had no idea you're the famous Pirate Hunter Zoro. Please forgive us!" They exclaimed while Zoro glared at the three. "Did they hurt you?" Zoro asked (Y/n) while scanning her for injuries.

"I'm alright! Here, have a Kikufuku as a gift for rescuing me~!" (Y/n) said happily, while shoving the treat into Zoro's face. "Wha- You had food on you this whole time?!" Zoro asked in disbelief, snatching the treat from her, and greedily eating it. "Well, now we have no clue where Luffy went, you three, keep paddling forward" Zoro demanded.

"Knowing Laffy, he'll probably meet up with us when we hit land" (Y/n) said reassuringly while leaning against Zoro's chest. The male's face, once again, went as red as a tomato, not having the heart to move her. While Zoro is trying to keep his cool, the three were talking amongst themselves.

"So, who's this Baggy, uh... Clergy? No... Uhm..." (Y/n) trailed off, already forgetting the guy's name. "You mean Buggy? Wait, you've never heard of Buggy the Clown?!" One of them asks in disbelief. "Hm... Nope!" (Y/n) said while popping the "p", "I haven't either" Zoro added in, distracting his attention to the new information.

"He's the Captain of our Pirate Ship, and he's eaten one of the Devil Fruits. But, above everything else, he's one truly terrifying man" the guy explained. Unknown to them, they're heading straight for the island Buggy is on, along with finding Luffy on the same island.

~~~

~Bonus~

"If that worm was telling the truth, she's heading for the Grand Line," the person said while pointing to a map. "Good, then once we find her, we get that box, and kill her," Geto said with sadistic glee. "Kill her, then I'll kill you, remember our agreement," the male said in a warning tone.

Geto shivered in fear but kept on a straight face to not show his fear. "Right... We get the box, and you'll get the girl" Geto agreed. Suddenly, a hand shot out at Geto's face, grabbing him by the chin, and lifting him off the ground. "That's right, and if you betray me, I'll kill you before you can see that box" the male threatened with a psychotic smile.

"Heh... Why would I try that? I'm just a two-man team, having you here just lessen the work" Geto said a bit too honest. "Don't forget your place, if you want my help, we go by my rules, got it?" The male asked demandingly, while harshly releasing Geto from his hold. "Got it," Geto said through gritted teeth, walking away from the male with a grumble.