Chapter 30

(Y/n) stood her ground, determined to keep her new friends from endangering themselves. Maybe if she knocked everyone out, this would satisfy Sukuna in leaving them alone. "What do we have here?" Sukuna asked, seemingly appearing behind her to overlook the issue. (Y/n) glanced back at him with wide eyes, having not expected him to come to check on her so soon.

Glancing behind him, she spotted the very dead Fishmen that splattered the ground. "You! You're the one causing (Y/n)'s suffering!" Luffy accused as he glared at the cursed spirit. She quickly turned her attention back to Luffy, her priorities focused on the upcoming fight. Not some dead Fishmen that she can no longer help.

"Luffy! I told you-" "I don't care! I'm not fighting you! Please... Trust me" Luffy pleaded as he looked at her. (Y/n) stared at him with an unreadable look, until a large hand engulfed the back of her head. "I order you to rest" Sukuna demanded, using their contract against her. She stumbled backward, right into his embrace, her vision getting blurry as she unwillingly fell asleep.

"What did you do to her?!" Zoro exclaimed as he took a step forward, looking ready to unsheath his swords. "That's none of your concern, swordsman. I'm in a good mood, I'll allow you to attempt to defeat me" Sukuna permitted with a casual smile. "And if we win?" Luffy asked with a raised eyebrow. "You'll get her back, but if I win..." Sukuna trailed off as his smile turned into an evil grin.

"Fine, then I'll be your opponent, I'm Luffy" Luffy introduced himself, as he pushed away his fear of Sukuna in order to save (Y/n). "Well, Pirate, I'm about to kill you, simply because I can" Sukuna lied, knowing the binding vow prevents him from actually killing Luffy. But, this doesn't stop him from gravely injuring him just for pure fun before leaving the island.

In a fit of rage, Luffy attempted to punch Sukuna in the face, only for him to effortlessly dodge. With his other hand, he tried to grab (Y/n) from the curse's hold. Only for his arm to get snatched as Sukuna effortlessly swung him to the other side of the field. "If I remember correctly, you said you'd defeat me" Sukuna mocked as he casually made his way over to Luffy.

(Y/n) was now positioned under his lower left arm, as if she were a handbag. "Heh... I will! And I will get (Y/n) back!" Luffy exclaimed proudly as he lifted himself off the ground. Sukuna then suddenly ducked as Sanji attempted to kick him in the face, then instantly getting behind him. "You're as tasteless as this brat, both boring and lame" Sukuna scoffed as he pointed a thumb at himself.

"Eh? Gah!" Sanji squawked as he was kicked forward, sending him right into Luffy. "Y-You two are doing a good job! Keep it up!" Usopp cheered nervously, giving them a pitty thumbs up. Sukuna glanced behind him to see the same guy who tossed a small explosion at him. "Eek! I uh... Don't mind me! I'm just a figment of your imagination- Gak!" Usopp didn't get to finish his sentence before a large hand was clasped around his throat.

"Don't belittle me, I have half a mind to pop your head off like a cork" Sukuna threatened as he choked Usopp. "Gah-! I'm sorry! Please! Let go!" Usopp pleaded as he clawed at the large hand. In the corner of one of his four eyes, he spotted Zoro running at him, ready to chop off his hand. Carelessly, he tossed Usopp right at Zoro, with a loud sigh, he carelessly dropped Usopp and moved away from the attack.

"Is this all you got? Here I thought (Y/n) would've picked better" Sukuna insulted as he adjusted his grip on his unconscious hostage. "Quit dodging! I didn't come here to play games! I came here to actually beat your ass!!" Luffy exclaimed as he jumped up off the ground. "So annoying..." Sukuna complained as he deadpanned, looking as if he ate something sour.

Luffy, Sanji, and Zoro went to attack him again, with Usopp deciding to stay behind. Sukuna smirked evilly, ready to defend them, until someone else stopped him. "Don't move" in an instant everyone froze, something large tackled Sukuna to the ground and swooped (Y/n) away. She now lay on the ground, next to Yuta who stood protectively next to her.

In his hand, he held a megaphone with Toge's curse markings on the side of it. Sadly, the megaphone started to fade away, unable to sustain itself for long. "A jujutsu sorcerer? I see you got yourself a curse pet" Sukuna spat as he glared at him. "Wah! Let go of me!!" Luffy cried as a portal opened up next to him, a pair of hands grabbing him.

"Luffy!" Usopp exclaimed as he and the rest of the crew attempted to help him. As a result, the hands pushed them into the portal as well, vanishing afterward. "I see... I'd assume you know you can't rescue her" Sukuna informed as he pointed at (Y/n). "That wasn't my goal," Yuta said bluntly, stepping to the side to show that the crowd behind him was now gone.

"What? Are you going to attempt fighting me all by yourself?" Sukuna mocked as he leaned to the side, slightly amused. "I won't let you continue hurting my friend. I really hate people like you" Yuta growled as he pointed his cursed sword at the curse. "Your accusation is hurtful" Sukuna teased as he playfully placed a hand on his chest.

"Quit mocking us, curse" Maki scoffed as she pointed a cursed weapon at Sukuna, having appeared next to him. "Wake (Y/n) up and end the contract" Megumi demanded, now on the opposite side of Sukuna. His Shikigami frogs gripped the curse's limbs to keep him from moving. Sukuna's smirk broadened, now amused by their lousy attempts of cornering him.