Chapter 11

Jango spun his blades, watching Nami run towards unconscious Luffy, and tossed it at her. "Nami! Look out!!" Zoro warned, unable to save her from his spot. Nami slowly turned around, watching as the blade came closer to her face, she was so close to Luffy's body too. But, before it could even hit Nami, someone appeared in front of it, catching it with their bare hands.

Everyone stood there in shock, slowly processing what just happened. "Hiya! What I miss?" (Y/n) asked casually, as she looked around, her blindfold no longer on her face. "(Y-Y/n)?" Nami muttered out, falling to her knees due to shock and relief. "Hey there, man, you looked terrible, what happened while I was gone?" (Y/n) asked as she glanced at Nami.

"W-Who are you?! How'd you even catch that?!" Jango asked in disbelief. "Hah... Damn, do you have impeccable timing, where have you been?" Zoro asked as he leaned against his sword. "I'll answer you, once you answer me, also, you have a bit of blood" (Y/n) said while pointing to his chest.

"Another one?" One of the pirates asked in disbelief, now a bit nervous. "Five minutes is impossible now!" Another pirate exclaimed, knowing they aren't able to fight her in their state. "Ah... I really am missing something... Who are all these people?" (Y/n) asked while pointing her thumb at the pirates. "They're pirates, we're current;y fighting them" Nami explained briefly, sweatdropping at how casual (Y/n) is right now.

"But... Thank you..." Nami muttered as she fell to the ground, holding her shoulder in pain. "Just relax, I got this... So, who was the one who tossed this?" (Y/n) asked while holding up the blade. "One minute" Captain Kuro counted down, as his crewmates stared at him in horror. "You can't be serious!! Not even Captain Jango and Butchie..." A pirate exclaimed, dramatically crying. "...Can finish her in one minute!" Another pirate added in, also crying dramatically.

(Y/n) started walking towards them, casually spinning the blade on her finger. They cried in horror as they backed away from her, earning a confused look from her. "Eh? I didn't even do anything yet" (Y/n) whined, while tossing the blade behind her, it landed in the sand a bit away from her.

She then spotted Jougo holding more blades, instantly connecting the dots. But, before she could do anything, Captain Kuro started moving. "It's about time for everyone to die now," Captain Kuro said harshly, glaring down at everyone. "I'm still not sure what's happening here, but, bring it on!" (Y/n) said with a smile, a bit excited to show off.

"Hm? Oh dear..." (Y/n) muttered as she vanished from her spot. "KAYA!!!" Usopp called as he ran towards the female, hoping to save her. Instantly, both Usopp and Kaya are pushed out of the way, while (Y/n) took the hit. The two instantly sat up, looking at the female worriedly, but got confused when looking at Kuro's surprised look.

"H-How...? I was sure I cut you" Kuro muttered out, his hand still outstretched in an attack position. "You did? Where? I don't see any slashes" (Y/n) said as she checked out her bloodied jacket. "Who... Who are you?" Kaya asked, not having met her before. "Hm? Oh, me? I'm just the strongest sorcerer, (Y/n) Gojo" (Y/n) presented while pointing her thumb to her chest.

SILENCE

"Never mind that! Why're you here?" Usopp asked Kaya while gripping her shoulders. "Ah... I hate to interrupt... But, aren't we currently in the middle of battle?" (Y/n) asked while scratching the top of her head. "I know that! But... Don't you see? Usopp, my friend here, is fighting for his life, for me!" Kaya reasoned to her while crying in dismay.

"This is no place for a lady, Madam, please leave," Kuro said to Kaya, ignoring both Usopp and (Y/n) at the moment. "Please... Stop... Don't do this" Kaya said with a creepy glare. "STOP! STOP THIS RIGHT NOW, KLAHADORE!" Kaya exclaimed while glaring at the male. (Y/n) looked beyond confused, maybe she shouldn't have left the group, then maybe she would understand the context of what the hell is happening.