Chapter 27

(Y/n) laid on her back, in a starfish position, staring up at the bright light that lit up the room. Her hair is a mess, covered in seawater and small bits of seaweed. It was dead silent, as Shoko delicately worked on (Y/n)'s foot, which she had used to save Usopp from her own abilities. "Tch, you know, you're worse than your brother! You had us all worried!" Maki exclaimed, interrupting the silence.

"For the last time, my foot is fine! I only passed out because I was tired!" (Y/n) complained as she waved her hand in the air. "Bonito flakes" Toge grumbled, as he peered up at the two. He did not enjoy them bickering in such a small space, crowded by the remainder of the Jujutsu students. It wasn't a pretty sight, as the war was evident on everyone's features, excluding Shoto, who kept her blank look.

"He's right, we have no time for arguing, we need a plan" Megumi translated, as he continues to stare at the ground. "I agree, you can't continue running from them in an unknown place. They will eventually capture you and Gojo" Kamo said, as he's the wisest out of the group. "I know, but I didn't think they would've found me so fast" (Y/n) admitted as she tried her best to look at him.

"Alright, your foot is as good as it's going to get. Don't do that stunt again, got it?" Shoko scolded her as she cleaned off her hands. "Yeah, yeah, no need to tell me twice, mom" (Y/n) said sarcastically as she sat up on the table. "(Y/n), what is our plan?" Todo asked, slightly fearing her answer. "Isn't it obvious? We exorcise the curses and take out the cursed users" Miwa answered for her.

"Miwa, we can't go against four special grades, with one of them being Sukuna. Our only chance against them is Maki and (Y/n)" Kamo explained, letting his response seep into her frazzled mind. With that, she slumped back to continue blankly gazing at the floor. "That reminds me, Yuta, I'm going to borrow your sword for the time being" (Y/n) said as she held out her hand.

"Wh- My sword?! Why? Don't you have your own cursed weapons?" Yuta asked as he held his sword protectively. "Nope~! I lost them" (Y/n) chimed, earning a slap to the head from Maki. "Ow!!" "You idiot! How could you lose two massive battle axes, the size of your torse!?" Maki exclaimed, while (Y/n) rubbed her aching head.

"It's not my fault! Look, just give me the sword, I promise I won't lose it" (Y/n) said as she outstretched her hand again. Before Yuta would comply, Maki placed a spear in her hand. "Use that, I don't trust you losing something as important as Yuta's sword" Maki chided with crossed arms. "Thanks! Wait, so are you saying I can lose this one?" (Y/n) asked innocently, earning her another slap to the head.

"Gah! Quit doing that! That hurts!!" (Y/n) cried as she dropped the spear onto her lap to cradle her head. "She's right, you'll just make her as stupid as her brother" Megumi chimed, earning a small snicker from Toge. In response, something was tossed at Megumi, which he casually caught. Though, he instantly regretted catching the item, as he peered down at a cube with blue eyes, which stared right back at him.

"Hold onto him for me, I'll take this Rubix cube in his place" (Y/n) said as she held up a Rubix Cube. "Eee, how creepy" Yuta mumbled as he peered over Megumi's shoulder to look at the cube Satoru is trapped in. "That's your plan? Using yourself as bait?" Kamo asked, sounding a little worried for her. "Yup~!" (Y/n) said while popping the "p" as she jumped off of the table.

"Now, I've got to head back, I've made a little deal with the devil. He's probably cranky that I left him" (Y/n) cooed as she mocked Sukuna. "Be careful out there and remember, we can help you" Todo said as he placed a reassuring hand on her shoulder. (Y/n) nodded at his words, grateful for his advice, but one she would never use.

"Just... Watch over my brother for me, I should be back before the year ends. If I don't, you continue the plan without me" (Y/n) said seriously. This brought the room back into dead silence, unable to retort or reassure her, as her death is very much possible. "Idiot... Why are you sacrificing yourself? Haven't we lost enough people?" Momo finally spoke up, having been quiet this whole time.

"Look around you, this is the last of us! Can't we find a better way than to continue this nonsense?!" Momo cried out. Indeed, (Y/n) looked around, eyeing up everyone's terrible state. Todo and Toge had lost a limb, Maki with burns and scars littering her body, and the rest, looked as if they want to die.

The room wasn't better, being in the only temple in the Jujutsu School that wasn't taken down. Now that Satoru is sealed, curses and cursed users run ramped. This begs the question, why were they even trying to save Tokyo? Is it even worth saving anymore? Even if it was worth saving, would they even be able to save their home? Now, if they moved, would the curses follow them?

Then, at that very moment, (Y/n) remembered a particular, very secure, island. One with strange animals, along with a strange human that lives there. "I have an idea, but I'm not too sure how much you guys will like it" (Y/n) said with a mischievous smile, making the people around her a bit nervous. "Get to packing, we're moving" she ordered as she hit the staff on the ground to solidify her demand.