Chapter 24

Sukuna's fingers thrummed against the throne's armrest, seemingly bored with their interaction. Then, his eyes traveled to Nami, having almost forgotten about her. "Oh! She's my navigator, best in all of East Blue" Arlong quickly said, before Sukuna had a chance to ask. This caught (Y/n)'s attention, as she silently glanced at them, taking note of how nervous Nami is getting.

Sukuna slowly turned his head to Arlong, almost as if he was silently telling him something. "I-Uh- I mean, aside from you! Of course" Arlong quickly corrected with a nervous laugh. Zoro looked from Arlong to Nami, then from Sukuna to (Y/n), piecing together that both women had 'betrayed' him and the crew.

"So, what should we do with him?" (Y/n) asked innocently as she pointed at Zoro. "He's useless to me," Sukuna said without even glancing their way. In a split second, Zoro found himself flying into the air and quickly landing in water, slowly processing he just gotten kicked. Nami stared in horror as she watched air bubbles disturb the surface's water, knowing he'd likely drown.

"Wow, now that's what I call cold-hearted!" A Fishman commented, a bit impressed by the display. Now Sukuna was definitely not at all fazed. Especially when Nami ran right into the water to go rescue him, obviously the Fishmen weren't too happy with her decision. In an instant, they were both above water, with both of them gasping for air.

"You know... I never would've expected you to kick me like that..." Zoro grumbled as he glanced up at (Y/n). "Heh, I knew you'd be saved," she said with a wave of her hand. "You... You horrible woman! He could've actually died!" Nami yelled as she grabbed onto the collar of (Y/n)'s shirt. "Well, now it's something I can take a picture of! Say cheese~" (Y/n) said with a smirk as she pulled out her phone, sending a bright flash to Nami's face.

Confused, Sukuna quietly checked his robe sleeve, only to find her phone still there. He then deadpanned, realizing she had another phone. "Arlong! Hey! Arlo--" the Fishman quickly silenced himself, having caught the attention of everyone. "Sorry! Please forgive my rudeness, my King!" The Fishman quickly apologized as he got on his hands and knees.

"What do you want?" Sukuna asked bluntly, not wanting to waste his time with meaningless words to reassure the Fishman. "Er... Right! This guy didn't come here alone, there was another long-nosed weird-looking guy with him. But, he got away, I think... I think he escaped into Cocoyashi Village" the Fishman explained.

Sukuna hummed, seemingly deep in thought, then suddenly, he smirked, and with that, he hoisted himself up. "I think it's about time we visited the town" Sukuna stated, not caring to hear out any complaints. "Hey Suki! Can you grab my snacks! I want to bring them!" (Y/n) called with a hand vertical to her mouth, allowing her voice to carry further.

~~~

Stomping through town, Sukuna towered over everyone there, dead silence carried with him as he walked. Arlong and a couple of his men walked a few feet behind him. Meanwhile, (Y/n) happily skipped next to Sukuna, happily munching on her sweets, with one of Sukuna's lower hands holding onto the bag that contains them.

The humans that live in the village hid in their homes, some peeking out from the windows, only to quickly close them. All who was left was a man, with a small trinket on his hat. Sukuna stopped for a brief second, silently scanning over their pathetic form, with a huff, he continued forward. Unlike the curse, Arlong decided to mess with the human, as it is still his duty to punish him.

From afar Usopp stared wide-eyed, eyeing the duo that had decided to depart from the main group. "W-What is (Y/n) doing with him?!" Usopp whispered to himself. Then he transferred his sights to Sukuna, having not realized how enormous he was up close. "I've never seen someone taller than Arlong..." Nojiko muttered, looking a bit nervous.