Chapter 9

(Y/n) slept soundly on Zoro's lap, or at least, that's what her crew thinks. They are unsure since she has the blindfold on, but made no attempts to wake her if she was asleep. "There is absolutely no way we'd make it to the Grand Line in this condition," Nami said gaining Luffy and Zoro's attention.

"You're right, we're gonna need a whole lot more meat," Luffy said casually and tossed the core of the apple into his mouth. "Eating fruit every day is for the birds," Luffy said with his mouth full. "We'll also need some boose-Oof!" Zoro was then hit in the face with an apple, while (Y/n) dodged out of the way.

"Shut up you bone head, also, did (Y/n) just dodge that?!" Nami exclaimed in disbelief, Zoro glanced down at (Y/n) to see her in the same spot as before. "Hm, I don't think so?" Zoro questioned, unsure if she did move out of the way. Meanwhile, Luffy snatched the apple from the air.

"I did, oh, by the way, you're very comfy Zozo" (Y/n) complemented casually, as she got more comfortable in her spot. "Gh- Get off if you're awake!" Zoro exclaimed, a blush covering his cheeks. "Hm... Don't think so" (Y/n) said playfully as she turned over to cuddle into him like a koala.

"Gah! I said get off! Not cuddle me!" Zoro exclaimed, his blush getting darker, as he tried to remove her, but ultimately failed. "Yeah, quit hugging him, and tell these morons the main issue is here!" Nami yelled out, now ready to toss an apple at (Y/n)'s head. "Hm... I don't see any issues here" (Y/n) said teasingly, earning a defeated groan from Nami.

"No! What I mean is, the Grand Line is a dangerous place! We need more than beer and meat to survive there! Not to mention the place is crawling with Pirates, who are also in search of the One Piece! While being chased by a Pirate! I bet even he has a better ship than this!" Nami explained seriously, while the three crewmembers looked unbothered.

"I suppose you're right... Maybe we can ask him to borrow his, easy peasy" (Y/n) said with a thumbs up, earning her an apple to the head. "Are you insane!?" Nami yelled out, while (Y/n) rubbed her head from the hit, whining in discomfort. "We also need a crew" Luffy butted in while eating an apple.

"We don't have a crew, we don't have any equipment or even a real ship for that matter! There's no way we'll ever make it like this!" Nami reasoned to the three. "Yup, we'll need a cook, and maybe a musician to keep us entertained" Luffy added in, not seeing Nami's main point. "A musician?!" Zoro asked as he laughed at the idea, unbothered by Luffy's stupidity. "So... Stupid" Nami muttered as her shoulders slumped in defeat, officially giving up on the three.

(Y/n) had finally gotten off of Zoro, and jumped onto Nami's boat, as they both scan over the map. "A little to the south of here is an island with settlements on it. And it looks like we might be able to get our ship and some of the supplies we need there" Nami informed them. "You got all that from this thing? All I see are lines and colors" (Y/n) said as she scratched the top of her head.

"Fresh meat at last!!" Luffy cheered happily, "and lots of booze as well," Zoro said happily, but not as cheerful as Luffy. "Is that all you think about?! Urg! What am I going to do with you two?!" Nami asked in disbelief. "Oh, do you think they'll have sweets? I ran out a while ago" (Y/n) said as she patted her empty pockets, purposely avoiding patting the cube. "Not you too!" Nami groaned, once again slumping her shoulders in defeat.

~~~

(Y/n) jumped off the boat as they docked on the island, she looked around excitedly. Behind her, Zoro stretched his arms, having only been sitting around for hours. "There's a village around here somewhere, right?" Luffy asked Nami, showing that he did pay attention to her lecture earlier. "Yeah, it looks like a small one though," Nami said as she rechecked the map.

"Oh! Oh! Then there's meat! There's meat! There has to be a place to eat meat in this village!" Luffy exclaimed, mouth drooling. "Oh, possibly sweets too" (Y/n) added in, flowers surrounding her being, now excited to re-stalk her sweets supplies. "Would you two forget about food for a minute, would ya?" Nami asked, her eyebrow twitching.