Chapter 7

Buggy tried his best to get his hand back from Luffy but failed miserably. Luffy chuckled as he released the hand, watching as it flew back to Buggy. "Damn you, Straw Hat!" Buggy exclaimed angirly, as his hand reattached itself to his arm. "And you! How dare you! You can't just interfere and mock me!" Buggy exclaimed while glaring at (Y/n).

"Can will, and did" (Y/n) said teasingly, as she sat on the roof, and took out a bag of sweets. "Are you... ARE YOU EATING SWEETS MID-BATTLE?! HOW DARE YOU! I'M CAPTAIN BUGGY, AT LEAST PRETEND TO BE FRIGHTENED!!" Buggy screamed out, sounding like a child throwing a tantrum.

"Listen to me, all I want is the chart and the treasure, then I'm out of here, you got it?" Nami asked while looking toward Zoro. "Yeah, I got it" Zoro answered back casually, "get out of here... Why'd you follow me? You're outsiders, leave this to me" The mayor said from behind the group.

"This is my fight, that I need to be the one to protect my town!" The mayor said a little louder, as he got a better grip on his weapon. "Buggy is my fight-" The mayor exclaimed, only to be knocked unconscious, the last thing he saw was two fingers being placed on his forehead.

"Sorry, Old man, but this isn't a fight that I'll allow you to go into" (Y/n) said as she held the mayor. "What the hell did you do to him?!" Nami exclaimed angirly. "Oh, this? I just knocked him out" (Y/n) said casually as she laid the mayor against a wall. "Why'd you knock him out?!" Nami asked, still angry with what (Y/n) did.

"Don't yell at her, she's protecting him, if he continued to fight, he would've died" Zoro scolded the female. "Yup! Don't worry, I'll make sure no harm comes to him!" (Y/n) promised with a thumbs up. "Oh... Well, why didn't you say so sooner?!" Nami exclaimed in annoyance, only for a cupcake to be shoved into her mouth, temporarily silencing her.

"(Y/n), don't interfere, alright?" Luffy asked with a smile, earning a thumbs up from (Y/n), leaving the battle to him. "Alright! Here goes..." Luffy said as he took in a large breath. "BIG NOSE!!!!" Luffy yelled out, causing the opposing pirate's mouths to drop, literally. "Pfth! Hahaha!" (Y/n) started laughing at their reaction, while Nami started to freak out.

"Quit laughing! Do you know what you just did?! You've really pissed him off now!!" Nami said while clutching her head worriedly. "TAKE AIM AT ONCE AND PREPARE THE BUGGY BALL!!" Buggy ordered, glaring darkly from the insult. As the crewmates did as ordered, (Y/n) stood by the mayor, ready to defend against the attack if she has to.

Nami ran off, not wanting to be caught in the crossfire. "Come on Luffy, (Y/n), we got to go!" Zoro said worriedly, not wanting to leave without them. "You go ahead," Luffy said as he stood in his spot, "we'll be fine!" (Y/n) exclaimed reassuringly with a thumbs up towards Zoro.

"TIME TO DIE!!" Buggy exclaimed angirly, now eager to kill Luffy and his crew. The cannon shot out the Buggy Ball, now headed straight for Luffy. "Gum... Gum... Balloon!" Luffy said as he got bigger in size, his body catching the ball. Buggy's crew stood in shock, now sweating nervously.

"What is he?!" One crew member asked nervously, "did he stop the Buggy Ball?!" Buggy asked in disbelief. Luffy then leaned back and sent the Buggy Ball flying back towards Buggy and his crew. "He could've warned me" Zoro muttered with a hand on his face, lightly annoyed with Luffy's antics, and abilities.

"AHHHHHH!!!" Buggy screamed as the ball landed on the building they stood on, destroying the building and sending dust everywhere. "Alright! I got them!" Luffy said happily, not actually expecting his plan to work. "What the hell kind of monster are you?!" Nami asked in part disbelief, and part anger.

"Nice going Captin! You knocked them dead! Literally!" (Y/n) said as she patted Luffy's back harshly, accidentally sending him to the ground. "Eh? Oh, sorry" (Y/n) apologized to her fallen comrade, who just sat back up, laughing like a dork. "I knew that something was weird after you both survived!" Nami exclaimed accusingly.